Pembrokeshire: Mongolian Yurt Stay - Prosecco & Late Checkout for 4
A Llanfyrnach stay at Wellstone Yurts & Camping for four with one bottle of Prosecco and 12pm late checkout. From £99 for an overnight stay, two-nights from £179, three-nights from £269, five-nights from £449 or seven-nights from £566 - save up to 51%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Pembrokeshire, Wales.
- What's included: An overnight (Monday only) two, three, five or seven-night yurt stay for four people with one bottle of Prosecco to share and 11am late checkout.
- Accommodation: Enjoy a stay at Wellstone Yurts & Camping, situated within 11 acres of gorgeous woodland.
- Did you know: Pembrokeshire Coast National Park is the only UK national park primarily dedicated to it's coastal landscape.
- Area: Enjoy the stunning Welsh landscape in Pembrokeshire, with glorious sandy beaches, nature trails, and wildlife. Head to Cardigan Bay for a plethora of outdoor sports and activities.
- Room: You'll wind down in a traditional Mongolian yurt offering comfy bedding, kitchen equipment, a camping stove, shower room and more.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th June 2024.
Today's charming camping break offers plenty of scenic Welsh countryside views, nearby coast and a cosy bed to return to at the end of the day...
We’re offering you a Yurt stay for four people with one bottle of Prosecco to share and late 11pm check out from just £99 for an overnight stay (Monday night only), or from £179 for two-nights or from £269 for three-nights from £449 for five-nights or from £566 for seven-nights, saving you up to 51% off Wellstone Yurts & Camping's prices.
Wellstone Yurts & Camping
Escape to the Welsh countryside and get at one with nature for your next great escape, we've rustled up a deal you won't be able to refuse! Paired with a lucky companion, you'll make the most of a two, three, five or seven-night stay at Wellstone Yurts & Camping. Situated within a stunning and secluded riverside valley and just a stone's throw from the Pembrokeshire coast, you certainly won't be short of a good view on today's southwestern mini-break! When you're not enjoying moments in the great outdoors, you'll be cosying up in one of the campsites traditional Mongolian yurt. Kitted out with comfy bedding, clean linen, towels, kitchen equipment and plenty more, you'll feel at home straight away! To add to the enjoyment, you'll be welcome to head into one of the site's riverside camping pitches with free fire pits, so get those marshmallows ready for roasting! If that wasn’t enough, you’ll also both be treated to one bottle of refreshingly crisp Prosecco to share and make a toast to your stay together. Why not enjoy sitting outside on the patio, which benefits from a barbecue, fire pit, and a table and chairs set up perfectly for admiring the picture-perfect scenery. Why not bring along your four-legged friend to make the perfect home away from home setting? If you're an animal fan, why not go and say hello to all the animals that live on-site. There is a wonderful collection of animals, including alpacas, goats, rabbits, guinea pigs, geese, ducks and chickens. And then there’s Peg and Fez the friendly cats. However you spend your break, you’ll really feel relaxed here in this little piece of paradise!
Llanfyrnach, Pembrokeshire, Wales
If you fancy emerging from the luxury and comfort of your Yurt, you’ll find plenty to do! This area really does offer some stunning highlights of the west Welsh coast and countryside, and you’ll find an abundance of things to do in the local area, with plenty of fantastic attractions and nature spots right on your doorstep. If you feel like hitting up the beach, Newport Sands and Poppit Sands are fantastic coastal destinations for you to bury your toes in the sand and breathe that fresh sea air, with long stretches of sandy beaches to explore. Sports and adventure enthusiasts should visit Cardigan Bay for kayaking, sailing and fishing; the area is also great for walking and admiring the local wildlife including dolphins and seals. Slightly further afield you can check out the cathedral city of St David’s or gawk at the puffins and other stunning bird wildlife on Skomer Island. Whatever you get up to, you’ll have a lovely base to rest your head on each night of your glorious stay.
How To Redeem
Perfect family break
Absolutely wonderful holiday house! Highly recommend!
The Fine Print
- One voucher per up to 4 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 13th June 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th June 2024.
- One night stay applies to a Mon Check in only.
- Summer availability.
- Pets welcome.
- Self catering stay.
- Not available during school holidays.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.06.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Wellstone Cottages