5* Pembrokeshire Cottage - Hot Tub, Hamper & Prosecco For Up To 4
A stay for up to four in a woodland cottage with hot tub, a hamper with one bottle of Prosecco to share, and late check out. From £249 for two nights, from £429 for three nights, from £669 for five nights, or from £969 for seven nights
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Pembrokeshire, Wales.
- What's included: A two, three, five or seven-night luxury self-catering cottage break for up to four people with hot tub, hamper with one bottle of Prosecco, and 11am late check out.
- Accommodation: Stay in Honeysuckle Cottage at 5* Wellstone Cottages, kitted out with private hot tub, conservatory, fire pit, and much more.
- Did you know: Pembrokeshire Coast National Park is the only UK national park primarily dedicated to it's coastal landscape.
- Area: Enjoy the stunning Welsh landscape in Pembrokeshire, with glorious sandy beaches, nature trails, and wildlife. Head to Cardigan Bay for a plethora of outdoor sports and activities.
- Stay with friends: Stay for 2 nights for just £37 per person per night, 3 nights for £42, 5 nights for £40 and 7 nights for £39!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th June 2024.
Ditch the stress of daily life, grab your loved ones, and have that dreamy escape you’ve been craving with today’s unmissable deal…
We’re offering you a two-night woodland cottage stay for up to four people with a hot tub, a hamper with one bottle of Prosecco to share, and 11am late check out from £249, a three-night stay from £429, a five-night stay from £699, or a seven-night stay for £969 at Wellstone Cottages.
5* Wellstone Cottages
Today’s dreamy deal will see you taking a luxury and charming escape to quaint Honeysuckle Cottage, which will be your base for the duration of your stay in glorious Pembrokeshire. This idyllic and detached stone cottage boasts wonderful views of the grounds, hot tub access, a sunny conservatory for relaxing, a lounge, and a fully furnished kitchen-diner which is ideal for cooking scrumptious meals and conversing as you go. In the double bedroom, you’ll be greeted with a large and comfortable king-sized bed fit for royalty. If that wasn’t enough, you’ll be treated to a hamper with one bottle of refreshingly crisp Prosecco to share and make a toast to your stay together. Why not enjoy sitting outside on the patio, which benefits from a barbecue, fire pit, and a table and chairs set up perfectly for admiring the picture-perfect scenery. Why not bring along your four-legged friend to make the perfect home away from home setting? You’ll be able to enjoy wonderful walks together and explore the 23 acres of pasture, enchanting woodlands, and riverside walks to enjoy. If you're an animal fan, make sure you say hello to all the animals that live on-site – there’s a marvellous collection of animals, including alpacas, goats, rabbits, guinea pigs, geese, ducks and chickens! And after catching your beauty sleep enjoy a restful morning with your 11pm late checkout! However you spend your break, you’ll really feel relaxed here in this little piece of paradise!
If you fancy emerging from the luxury and comfort of your cottage, you’ll find plenty to explore! This area really does offer some stunning highlights of the west Welsh coast and countryside, and you’ll find an abundance of things to do in the local area, with plenty of fantastic attractions and nature spots right on your doorstep. Explore ancient woodlands, carpeted with beautiful bluebells in the Spring and follow the disused railway line for a pleasant walk along the river or look for plenty of flora and fauna including kingfishers, dragonflies and more as you wander by the river banks! If you feel like hitting up the beach, Newport Sands and Poppit Sands are fantastic coastal destinations for you to bury your toes in the sand and breathe that fresh sea air, with long stretches of sandy beaches to explore. Sports and adventure enthusiasts should visit Cardigan Bay for kayaking, sailing and fishing; the area is also great for walking and admiring the local wildlife including dolphins and seals. Slightly further afield you can check out the cathedral city of St David’s or gawk at the puffins and other stunning bird wildlife on Skomer Island. Whatever you get up to, you’ll have a lovely base to rest your head on each night of your glorious stay.
How To Redeem
Perfect family break
Absolutely wonderful holiday house! Highly recommend!
The Fine Print
- One voucher per up to 4 people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 13th June 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th June 2024.
- Summer availability.
- Pets welcome.
- Self catering stay.
- Not available during school holidays.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.06.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Wellstone Cottages