- Late checkout
Scottish Highlands Beach Pod Stay For 2: Breakfast & 1-3 Nights
A Scottish West Highlands stay at The Onich Hotel for two people in a beach pod with breakfast and 12pm late check out. From £99 for an overnight stay, from £179 for a two-night stay, or from £239 for a three-night stay - save up to 34%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Onich, West Coast Scottish Highlands.
- What's included: A one, two or three-night stay for two people in a beach pod with breakfast and 12pm late check out.
- Hotel: Stay on the shores of Loch Linnhe at the family-run and pet friendly Onich Hotel.
- Things to do: Explore the scenic lochs and hidden glens by foot, bike or four wheels, journey to nearby Fort William or the valley of Glen Coe with its quaint village and trails, or keep it cosy in one of the many traditional nearby pubs.
- Beach Pod: You'll wind down each night in a double bed in a lochside beach pod, fully equipped with heater, cooker, refrigerator, kitchen utensils and towels. Or upgrade to a luxury pod to include a private deck, scenic views and more.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
Loch in today's idyllic escape and discover Highland hospitality at its finest...
We're offering you an overnight stay for two people in a beach pod with breakfast and 12pm late check out from £99, a two-night stay from £179, or a three-night getaway from just £239, saving you up to 34% off The Onich Hotel's prices.
The Onich Hotel
Superbly situated on the shores of Loch Linnhe, The Onich Hotel is a family-run establishment that offers guests the only top-class hospitality, dreamy rooms, a well-stocked sea-view Lounge Bar and the only hotel in the area with uninterrupted access to Loch Linnhe via their lush gardens. With today's deal, you'll rest your head in one of their individually decorated twin or double beach pods (or upgrade to a luxury pod!) - the perfect space in which to unwind at the end of the day. All kitted out with a modern en-suite bathroom and full amenities to make your home-from-home as comfortable as can be, you can even bring along your well-behaved pooch to this pet-friendly host for just a supplement of just £15 per night - the perfect getaway for couples, clans and furry friends too! What's more, there's a fantastic full Scottish breakfast included each morning of your stay, and a leisurely 12pm late check out on the last day that allows you to make the most of your time in this truly breath-taking location.
Loch Linnhe & Surrounding Area
The Onich Hotel & Lochside Gardens is superbly located on the shores of Loch Linnhe, a sea loch on the west coast of the Scottish Highlands. Known for its tranquil atmosphere and astonishing beauty, outdoor adventurers, avid walkers and keen photographers alike are sure to relish in the opportunity to spend a few nights in these spectacular surroundings. Explore the scenic lochs and hidden glens by foot, bike or four wheels, discover the scenic valley of Glen Coe with its quaint village and trails, or brave Ben Nevis - the highest mountain in the British Isles, with a summit 1,345 metres above sea level. Rather swap your walking boots for a set of clubs? Then be sure to take a swing at Dragon's Tooth Golf Course - rated one of The Best 9 Hole Courses in Scotland by Bunkered Magazine. So, whether it's relaxation or action you're after, say hi to the Highlands...
How To Redeem
Clean, comfortable, excellent service
Very good location, food snd service
Gem of a place
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Discount based on The Onich Hotel's price.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
- £15 supplement per night for dogs.
- £20pp per night supplement for additional guests (max four people per pod). Please contact the hotel directly.
- Excludes 1st Apr 2023 - 30th Sep 2023 and 23rd Dec 2023 – 1st Jan 2024.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 24.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Onich Hotel VAT number: GB291403809