- Private Hot Tub
Gunthorpe, Nottingham - Lakeside Glamping for 2 - Private Hot Tub!
A Gunthorpe, Nottingham stay at Peacock Lake Glamping for two people. From £179 for a two-night stay, £335 for four nights - save up to 28%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Gunthorpe, Nottingham.
- What’s included: A two-night glamping pod stay for two people.
- Glamping Site: Relax and unwind at Peacock Lake Glamping, nestled just by the picturesque village of Gunthorpe.
- Pod: Relax in a pod with kitchen facilities, en-suite bathroom, central heating, a luxury bed as well as a private hot tub, garden furniture and more!
- Things to do in Nottingham: Take a historic tour through Nottingham Castle, catch a movie at Nottingham Playhouse and visit Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem - England's oldest pub!
- When: Valid for stays on selected Monday-Friday dates from 30th Nov 2023 until 29th Mar 2023.
- Fishing for a bit of fun?: Peacock Lake is a popular fishing spot with several varieties of coarse fish, including carp! Soak in the scenery, watch out for wonderful wildlife and enjoy the peace and quiet!
Looking to lose yourself in the great outdoors but can’t bear to be without your creature comforts? For today’s delightful deal we’re whisking you away for glamping in Gunthorpe where you’ll immerse yourself in the countryside and still enjoy those little luxuries…
We’re offering you an two-night Gunthorpe, Nottingham glamping pod stay for two people from £179, saving you 28% off of Peacock Lake Glamping’s price.
Peacock Lake Glamping
With today’s deal you don’t need to scrimp on the luxuries to enjoy the great outdoors – with a stay at Peacock Lake Glamping, you’ll be located nearby to the picturesque village of Gunthorpe. When you’re not watching for wonderful wildlife, fishing in the lake, strolling the charming streets of Gunthorpe or exploring the great outdoors, you’ll relax in your gorgeous glamping pod, with all the amenities you could possibly need to make your stay spectacular! Chill out in your very own private hot tub (with a privacy screening), dine al fresco with outdoor furniture, feel fresh with an en suite bathroom with a shower and towels and you’ll dream easy in a super comfy bed with crisp sheets! In need of refreshment? While you’re out and about we’re sure you’ll come across plenty of cafes and charming pubs and inns but you’ll have all the kitchen equipment you could need from an induction hob and oven, toaster, kettle, mini-fridge and all the other essentials you need to cook up a storm! And of course, if you have no idea where to explore, what to make for your dinner or what the weather is going to be like – you’ll have an Alexa to help you out, sounds good to us!
A city known for the tales of Robin Hood, for having two prestigious universities and for being the city of literature, Nottingham is crammed with culture waiting to be explored. Aside from strolling through the Old Market Square - conveniently a 15-minute walk from the hotel - to uncover bars, restaurants and boutiques, there's plenty to fill your to-do list. Carve some time to visit the 16th century, Elizabethan Wollaton Hall, The Arboretum - the oldest park in the city, Nottingham Castle, the National Justice Museum, and the city's beautifully unique soft sandstone hollow caves that dot the city. Time for more? There's also the Stonebridge City Farm, Newstead Abbey, the D.H. Lawrence Birthplace Museum, Highfields Park, the Contemporary Art Gallery, and Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem which is believed to be the country's oldest public house dating back to 1189 - savour a pint steeped in history.
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- Vouchers are valid for redemption for 30 days from purchase date.
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected Monday-Friday dates from 30th Nov 2023 until 29th Mar 2023.
- No bookings available between 18th Dec - 2nd Jan 2023.
- Lakeside view pods are subject to availability and a garden view pod will be provided if no lakesides are available.
- Adults only site.
- For stays on Mon-Fri only.
- No pets.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Peacock Glamping