- Spa Access
4* Forest of Dean Glamping Stay & Spa Access for 2
A 4* Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire glamping stay at Whitemead Forest Park for two adults and up to two children with spa access. From £69 for one night, from £119 for two nights, or £169 for three nights - save up to 27%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Forest of Dean, Lydney, Gloucestershire.
- What's included: A one, two or three-night self-catered glamping pod stay for two adults and up to two children with spa access.
- Hotel: Enjoy a relaxing stay at the 4* Whitemead Forest Park.
- Things to do in Forest of Dean: Check out the panoramic views at Plump Hill, admire Gloucester Cathedral, go on a shopping spree, head on a countryside walk, and more!
- Glamping Pod: You'll unwind in a cosy self-catering glamping pod, offering a double bed, corner sofa, kitchenette area, en-suite with toilet & basin, outdoor picnic area & parking for one car.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 4th Sep 2023 until 31st Mar 2024, excluding 20th Oct – 4th Nov 2023.
With the picture-perfect scenery of today’s deal, we wonder why you would go anywhere else for a glam and glorious getaway...
We’re offering you an overnight self-catered glamping stay for two people with spa access from £69, a two-night stay from £119, or a three-night stay for £169, saving you up to 27% off Whitemead Forest Park’s prices.
Whitemead Forest Park
Keen to unwind and ditch the mundane 9-5 for a little while? Your wish is our command! We'll be treating you and up to three other lucky companions to an overnight, two-night or three-night glamping stay at the Whitemead Forest Park. Situated in the very heart of the famous Forest of Dean, you will be met with some of the most stunning countryside views! Once you touch down at the site, you'll get yourself all settled in to your dwellings. Each self-catered glamping pods comes kitted out with comfy double beds, hot drinks facilities, outdoor picnic table and chairs, BBQ stand and plenty more to ensure the ultimate "home away from home" feel. What's more, you can get zen during your mini break with full access to the site's spa facilities! Enjoy!
Forest of Dean, Lydney, Gloucestershire
Once reserved as a private hunting ground for the Norman monarchy, the Forest of Dean now stands as a protected playground for horse trekkers, anglers and intrepid ramblers. Don some boots or hire a bike and get exploring the woodland that stretches out for miles around you! Whether you’re after a leisurely stroll, an epic all-day hike, or a spot of wildlife spotting, you’ll find everything you seek nestled between the trees and streams. If you get a craving for the quaint, head to the picturesque village of Plump Hill and admire the amazing panoramic views that can be found there. For even more civilisation, pop to Gloucester and check out the impressive Cathedral – you may even recognize it from the Harry Potter films! History buffs will be happy to know there are plenty of museums in the city too, including the Waterways Museum and Museum of Gloucester. With verdant nature on your doorstep and all the comforts of the city just a short way away, what more could you wish for?
How To Redeem
Amazing as usual
Wonderful quiet getaway in the Forest of Dean
The Fine Print
- One voucher up to four people – for two adults and up to two children
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 4th Sep 2023 until 31st Mar 2024, excluding 24th December – 26th December, 30th December – 26th January and one night stays between 9th Feb – 24th Feb 2024.
- £10pn, per pet supplement for pet-friendly pods; payable directly with site.
- Two guests on a fixed bed and two guests on a sofa bed.
- Complimentary parking for one car.
- Showers are available in the nearby toilet block
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 21.02.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Whitemead Forest Park VAT number: GB620966633