Boutique Edinburgh 2024 Stay - Afternoon Tea, Wine & Breakfast for 2
An Edinburgh stay at Brooks Hotel for two with afternoon tea, one bottle of wine to share, breakfast and late check out. £129 for an overnight stay, or £199 for two nights - gift someone special this Christmas or treat yourself and save up to 57%”
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:30
- Where: Edinburgh.
- What's included: An overnight or two-night stay for two with afternoon tea, one bottle of wine to share, breakfast and 12.30pm late check-out.
- Hotel: Stay at the Brooks Hotel, an early 20th century Victorian townhouse situated in Edinburgh city centre.
- Food: Enjoy a mouth-watering Scottish Breakfast and an elegant afternoon tea.
- Top things to do in Edinburgh: Take a closer look at the magical Edinburgh Castle, get a panoramic view from Arthur’s seat, star gaze at the Edinburgh Observatory, have a tipple along the Royal Mile, and dive into a museum.
- Christmas gifting: With the charming Christmas markets selling plenty of handmade gifts and a the bustling Princes St., this getaway makes for the perfect present this Christmas!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Jan 2024 until 31st Mar 2024.
Festive shopping, afternoon tea, wine, and absolutely luxurious comfort: this is a Christmas list that Santa won't need to check twice...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two with afternoon tea, one bottle of wine to share, breakfast and 12.30pm late check out for £129, or a two-night stay for £199, saving you up to 57% off the Brooks Hotel's prices.
Treat someone you love this festive period with today's overnight or two-night stay at the boutique Brooks Hotel! With today’s deal you and a lucky plus one will head to the Scottish hub of culture, shopping, and entertainment for a beautifully festive break, making yourself comfortable in a lavish double or twin room at the well-preserved period guesthouse. Acting as the perfect base in which to rest your feet after a day of merriment, the hotel boasts antique furniture with contemporary home comforts (including a refreshing bottle of wine awaiting your arrival ready to share). When you've acquainted yourselves with the room and hung up your stockings, indulge in an afternoon tea! Starting with a traditional selection of sandwiches and followed by freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam, you'll have all the energy you need to head out and browse the Christmas goods. What's more, in the morning of your stay you'll sit down to a freshly-prepared full Scottish Breakfast. Late check out is the red nose on the reindeer of this winter getaway…
From your central hotel, you’ll be utterly spoiled for choice deciding which festive indulgence to enjoy. Wrap up warm and explore the famous Edinburgh Christmas markets, with plenty of stalls featuring beautiful hand-made gifts perfect for ticking names off the list. Browse the many shops on Princes Street, gawping at all the twinkly lights with a mulled wine in hand, or simply enjoy the bustle of the festive period from the warmth of a cafe with a warming tea. After a day of shopping, refuel in one of the many renowned Edinburgh restaurants, many serving up special Christmas menus and drinks. Feel like hitting the tourist spots? Edinburgh Castle is just a stone's throw away from the hotel and is a must-see for history buffs. While you’re at it, sightseers must add a tour of the Blair Street Underground Vaults and the Camera Obscura World of Illusions - both offer the unexpected and have to be seen to be believed. However you choose to spend your break, a break in festive Edinburgh isn't for Christmas, it's for life!
How To Redeem
Very nice rooms and friendly staff
This is second time we have stayed here. Staff are so helpful and friendly
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 17th Mar 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Jan 2024 until 31st Mar 2024.
- Afternoon tea is served between 2pm-4pm.
- £25 surcharge per night for Friday stays; £50 surcharge per night for Saturday stays, paid directly to hotel.
- Maximum one child permitted per room.
- Babies classed as aged under two stay free with cots provided, children up to 14 years require a supplementary charge of £20 per child including breakfast; please discuss with and pay directly to hotel.
- No pets permitted.
- 48-hour cancellation policy.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 10.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Brooks Hotel VAT number: GB914705629