4* Scotland Break for 2 with Breakfast & Bottle of Prosecco
A Balmacara, Scotland stay at Balmacara Main Guesthouse for two people in a Super-King bedroom with breakfast and one bottle of Prosecco to share. From £89 for an overnight stay, £119 for a two-night stay, or £169 for a three-night stay - save up to 68%
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Balmacara, Scotland.
- What’s included: A one, two or three-night stay for two people with breakfast included and one bottle of Prosecco to share.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at Balmacara Mains Guesthouse - ideal for a restful retreat!
- Things to do in Balmacara: Take a short drive to the popular Applecross, go walking on the Lochalsh Woodland Walks to see the natural beauty of Balmacara or decide to go Otter spotting on the aptly named Otter Hide scenic walk route.
- Super King Room: All these luxury rooms boast comfortable king-size beds, flat screen TVs, en-suite bathrooms, free high-speed wi-fi, and picturesque ocean view.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Apr 2024.
We’ve got Scotland’s guesthouse deal of the summer on loch for you
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two in a Super King guestroom including breakfast and one bottle of Prosecco to share, at Balmacara Main Guesthouse for £89, a two-night stay for £119, or a three-night stay for just £169, saving you 68% off On The Loch’s prices.
Balmacara Main Guesthouse
With today’s delightful deal, you’re destined for a relaxing one, two or three-night stay at the waterfront Balmacara Main Guesthouse. Perfectly located in the serene surroundings of the West Highlands the guesthouse has breathtaking views of natural beauty highlights Glenelg, Knoydart and the Isle of Skye. This beautiful, family-run guesthouse on the secluded shorefront of the picturesque Lochalsh is ideal for those looking to truly unwind in the Scottish outdoors. In the tranquil surroundings of the loch, otters, dolphins, and eagles have been spotted, making this a perfect location for nature lovers, especially bird watchers. When you return home in the evening after being out in the elements, you will be able to relax to the fullest in a spacious room with Egyptian cotton sheets on a super-king size bed and a sea-view. After getting a perfect night-sleep in your room with high-speed Wi-Fi you will be well-fed with a delicious complimentary breakfast to get you well-fuelled for the day’s activities. Before everything though, you'll receive a bottle of prosecco upon your arrival to get your stay started the right way. Enjoy!
If you can tear yourself away from the placid surroundings of Lochalsh, Balmacara offers plenty more to see nearby to make your stay unforgettable. You will be able to part in activities from horse riding to kayaking, boat trips to whale spotting, in-fact there are an abundance of fun-fuelled things for you to do. Explore the secluded fishing villages of Applecross and Plockton Harbour or embark on an adventurous trip viewing the famous Cuillin Hills mountain range, making some memories (and taking some great pictures!). See the best of Scotland’s natural beauty trekking the Lochalsh Woodland Walks and the scenic Otter Hide route. When you get peckish in the daytime there are an array of quaint, homely cafés for you to pop into, including favourites, All the Goodness Coffee & Bakeshop and The Croft Café, both just a short car journey away. In the evening Skye and Lochalsh offer a plethora of fine dining experiences, including Michelin starred and double AA rosette award winners and the world famous Three Chimneys, which was ranked in the top 50 restaurants in the world by restaurant magazine.
How To Redeem
"Amazing place. Hidden off the main roads, waterfront views and if lucky beautiful starry nights. Highly recommend!!!"
"Beautiful room and view of the Loch"
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 23rd Apr 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates 30th Apr 2024.
- Check in 2pm and check out 12.00pm.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 22.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Balmacara Mains Guest House VAT number: GB937876658