- Private Hot Tub
- Welcome Drink
Isle of Bute Seaview Cottage - Champagne & Private Hot Tub For 4
An Isle of Bute stay at Chandlers Seaview Cottage for up to 4 with a bottle of Champagne to share, chocolates, private hot tub access and welcome grocery pack. From £199 for an overnight stay, from £299 two-nights, £399 for a three-nights - save up to 58%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Isle of Bute, Scotland.
- What's included: A one, two, three-night stay with one bottle of Champagne to share, chocolates, hot tub access and a welcome grocery pack.
- Accommodation: Enjoy a stay at Seaview Cottage, boasting a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice award and stunning views over the open water!
- Room: With a king size bed and a sofa bed to share, you can fit up to four in this charming cottage – ideal for a friends or family trip in the countryside!
- Things to do in Isle of Bute: See Mount Stuart Castle, wander through the scenic Ardencraig Gardens or get all historic with a visit to Rothesay's Victorian Toilets!
- Extras: Wind down after a long day in a bubbly hot tub, toast to your break with a glass of Champagne and tuck into delicious chocolates.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
Escape to the bonnie Scottish countryside for an unwinding getaway with your most favourite plus-ones...
We’re offering you an overnight Isle of Bute stay for up to four people with one bottle of Champagne to share, chocolates, private hot tub access and a welcome grocery pack from £199, a two-night stay from £299, or a three-night stay for just £399, saving you up to 47% off Chandlers Seaview Cottage's prices.
Chandlers Seaview Cottage
We all need a little time away now and again, so why not head on out to the Isle of Bute for your next sumptuous stay-cay? Paired with your favourite people, we'll be treating you to a one, two or three-night stay at the fabulous and award winning Chandlers Seaview Cottage. This spacious family cottage straddles the Highland Line and boasts a range of facilities to keep you occupied, so you'll want for nothing on your mini break! Upon arrival, you'll be greeted in style with your very own spa hamper, coming equipped with jumbo beach towels, robes, flip flops and a welcome grocery pack - what more could you want? If that didn't sound fantastic enough, you'll be able to celebrate in style with one refreshingly crisp bottle of Champagne to share and chocolates - yippee! Each night, you'll wind down in this cosy cottage which sleeps up to four people with a king size bed and a sofa bed. The cottage also boasts a private garden with enclosed sea-view patio. Just to add to the excitement, you'll enjoy access to your very own private hot tub, the perfect way to unwind after a busy day of exploring the stunning countryside!
Isle of Bute, Scotland
If you can find a minute to tear yourself away from your luxurious hot tub, there's a whole world of natural wonders to be explored! You might enjoy learning a little about the local history with a trip to Rothesay's Victorian Toilets or the Maids of Bute, which according to local legend are the wives of fisherman lost at sea. Alternatively you could gawk up at the ornate structures of either Mount Stuart Castle or Rothesday Castle. Keen to get a little breath of fresh air? You can't beat a scenic stroll around Ardencraig Gardens. For those looking to keep active during your mini break, why not do your favourite sports or try something new – with a fantastic view! Explore country roads, woodlands and sandy beaches on horseback or on bicycle, or for those of you desperate to discover the waters around the island can sail, windsurf, water or jet ski or if you’re looking to look beneath the surface, why not dive under and see if you can find some lost treasure! If you prefer something a little more relaxed, there’s plenty of paths suitable for all abilities or you could even play a round of golf with a fantastic view and a fresh sea breeze. Looking for a souvenir or a memento of your break? Bute is home to charming independent stores and galleries, selling a variety of island produce. Whatever you decide to get up to on this idyllic island, we’re sure there’s something for everyone!
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per group of up to four people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
- Cottage sleeps up to four with a king size bed and a double pull out bed; sleeping up to three adults or two adults and two children.
- Children permitted and included in overall headcount.
- Travel cots can be provided; please discuss directly with the merchant.
- Max. one dog permitted; £50 supplement, payable directly to the merchant.
- Includes welcome grocery box.
- Linen and towels are provided.
- Wi-Fi and off road parking.
- No wheelchair access available.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 28.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Chandlers