4* Spa Stay at Ardoe House - Spa Access & Wine in Room - Dinner Upgrade
4* Spa Stay for 2 at Ardoe House, Aberdeen with spa access, breakfast and a bottle of wine for £99. Include dinner for £139. Or upgrade for two-nights for £169, include dinner on first night for £209 - save up to 43%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Aberdeen, Scotland.
- What’s included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast, a bottle of house wine to share and spa access.
- 4* Hotel: Relax and unwind at 4* Ardoe house Hotel & Spa - the perfect place to escape the trials and tribulations everyday life!
- Spa Access: Enjoy a wealth of spa amenities – from a swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room as well as gym equipment and aerobics studio.
- Things to do in Aberdeen: Explore the Old Aberdeen beach circuit, go for a walk around Girdle Ness, wander Aberdeen Harbour, shop along Union Street and travel the Aberdeenshire Castle Trail.
- Room: Dream easy in a stylish space with air conditioning, a flatscreen TV, a luxurious bed with crisp sheets and plush pillows, and a modern bathroom – perfect!
- Dining Upgrade: Indulge and opt to include a two-course dinner in the beautiful Blairs Restaurant – tuck into a variety of dishes, from ham hock to duck, risotto and cheese soufflé, sounds good to us!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Oct 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
Head to the historic and captivating city of Aberdeen with today’s marvellous minibreak…
We’re offering you an overnight Aberdeen stay for two people with breakfast, a bottle of house wine to share, spa access from £99, a two-night stay for £169, or also include a two-course dinner from £139 for an overnight stay or £209 for two-nights, saving you up to 43% off the 4* Ardoe House Hotel & Spa prices.
4* Ardoe House Hotel & Spa
Spend your Scottish stay at the 4* Ardoe House Hotel & Spa – a 19th century manor house, just outside Aberdeen’s city centre. Begin your break with a bottle of wine to share – perfect for toasting to your break, cheers! With a wealth of amenities to enjoy – from wi-fi to a stylish restaurant, spa facilities to enjoy and much more! Enjoy a pampering in the superb spa, with a pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna as well as state of the art gym equipment and aerobics studio. If you opted for indulgence, you’ll be heading to the hotel’s heavenly restaurant ‘Blairs’ – a fine dining spot with a charming atmosphere, stylish décor and an incredible menu! After a serene night’s sleep in a gorgeous guestroom, you’ll tuck into a hearty full Scottish breakfast each morning of your stay – now that’s the right way to start each day!
So much to see, so little time. Why not start with the Old Aberdeen and beach circuit? You’re sure to love its unexpected mixture of stunning seafront, riverside, and woodland landscapes alongside cobbled streets and ancient buildings, including the Old Aberdeen cathedral. A short walk around Girdle Ness is also highly recommended; the headland that guards the southern side of Aberdeen harbour features sea views, the lighthouse, and Torry Battery defensible barracks. If you're lucky you might even catch sight of one of the dolphins that frequently visit the mouth of the harbour! If you'd rather swap sight-seeing for sales shopping, you'll find the premier shopping destination of Union Street just a stone's throw away from your room, as well as the stylish Union Square Shopping Centre just a 10-minute walk. Venturing a short distance away from the city centre you'll find a number of pristine public parks including Seaton Park, Hazlehead Park and Duthie Park - all family-friendly and stunning no matter the season. And if you'd like to stretch your explorations even further afield, the Aberdeenshire Castle Trail and regional whisky distilleries are a real highlight.
Ham hock and chicken terrine with wild mushrooms, tarragon mayonnaise, peaches and peashoot
Local Arthur cheese soufflé with beetroot chutney, watercress and Loch Arthur cream
Chef's soup of the day with bread
Duck with dauphinoise, asparagus, blackberries and a sloe gin and redcurrant jus
Chicken with Parmentier potato, baby leek, wild mushroom, pancetta and chicken sauce
Butternut squash risotto with roasted red pepper, violife cheese and pesto
How To Redeem
Lovely hotel - highly recommend
Fabulous Afternoon Tea
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 28th Feb 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Oct 2023 until 31st Mar 2024.
- Valid for stay Sun – Fri only.
- Excludes dates 2nd – 7th Oct; 24th – 26th & 31st Dec 2023; 1st, 3rd, 14th, 16th – 17th Feb 2024.
- £20 supplement Fri night stays, payable directly to the hotel.
- Upgrade to a feature room for £75 per night or a suite for £150 per night; payable directly to the hotel.
- Cooked breakfast each morning.
- Bottle of house wine in room on arrival.
- Access to leisure facilities - pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, gym and fitness studio.
- Dining upgrade is a two-course set menu and is served on the first night of stay.
- Max of 1 child under 12 permitted on a BB basis for £15prpn and a DBB basis for £22prpn when sharing with adults.
- Max of 2 pets permitted at a supplementary charge of £15 per pet per night; payable direct.
- No cancellations or changes once booked
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 28.02.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Ardoe House Hotel and Spa VAT number: GB379298137