Isle of Bute Apartment - Up To 10 People - Xmas Availability!
An Isle of Bute stay at Chandlers Country House for up to ten people. £499 for three-nights or £599 for four-nights - save up to 52%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Ascog Bay, Isle of Bute, Scotland.
- What's included: A three or four-night apartment stay for up to 10 people.
- Apartment: You'll stay in a four-bedroom apartment boasting a lounge area, dining room, kitchen, and a private patio with sea views.
- Did you know?: The Isle of Bute is only 15-miles long and five-miles wide!
- Things to do in Isle of Bute: Stroll along the stunning coastline, skim stones across Ascog Bay, enjoy a horseback ride along Kilchattan Bay and visit the 19th century settlement of Mount Stuart.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 14th Oct 2023 until 29th Feb 2024.
Characterised by it's rugged terrain, sandy beaches and crystal clear waters, the Isle of Bute is a veritable paradise for those who love the great outdoors...
We’re offering you a three-night Isle of Bute stay for up to 10 people for £499, or a four-night stay for £599 , saving you up to 52% off Chandlers Country House’s prices.
Chandlers Country House - Apartments
Soak up Scotland’s remarkable coastlines and resplendent landscapes with today’s idyllic stay on the Isle of Bute, a fantastic setting for a group of friends or family to get together. In your well-decorated apartment, you can expect to find four fantastic, spacious en-suite bedrooms where you can kick back and relax, as well as a flat screen TV, open-plan living area, dining room, kitchen, and even a private sea-view patio for unsurpassed views over the Ayrshire Coast!
Isle of Bute
Offering optimum peace and quiet, far-removed from the hustle and bustle of inner-city living, the Chandler’s location is ideal for a group of friends or family and primed for experiencing the bountiful natural beauty that the Isle of Bute has to offer. Stroll Scotland’s stunning coastlines, discover dense forestry, skim stones across the vast Ascog Bay, and even enjoy a romantic horseback ride along nearby Kilchattan Bay. You can also wander through the 19th century settlement of Mount Stuart and admire the neo-gothic architecture, or take a stroll through the breath-taking gardens - the perfect way to close your relaxing Scottish stay!
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per ten people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 14th Oct 2023 until 29th Feb 2024.
- Children are permitted and included in overall headcount.
- Travel cots can be provided; please discuss directly.
- No wheelchair access available.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.02.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Chandlers