Cairngorms National Park Stay: Welcome Drink & Dining For 2
A Cairngorms National Park stay at McInnes House Hotel for two people with one welcome drink, breakfast, main course dining and late check out. £129 for an overnight stay, or £195 for a two-night stay with dinner on the first night - save up to 53%
- Where: The Cairngorms National Park.
- What's included: A one or two-night stay for two people with one welcome drink each on arrival, main course dining on the first night, full Scottish breakfast and a 12pm late check out.
- Hotel: Rest your head at the McInnes House Hotel, a 150-year-old Victorian establishment boasting a homely charm, stylish refurbishment and unbeatable location.
- Room: Make yourselves at home in one of their nine charming and individually furnished en-suite bedrooms, complete with dreamy bed, TV, desk area and chair, tea and coffee-making facilities, Wi-Fi, fresh towels and more.
- Dining: On the first night of your stay you'll be treated to a main course each from the evening menu of the hotel's restaurant, which showcase traditional hearty Scottish home cooking at its finest.
- Area: Discover the natural beauty of Cairngorms National Park - ideal for outdoorsy types who are itching to explore the 2790 square miles, or even conquer four of the five highest mountains in the UK that sit within the park!
- Deal bonus: Guests at McInnes House Hotel get 50% off a round of golf, so you can putt your skills to the test for only £27.50 per round.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Jun 2024.
Mountain ranges, roaring fires and a dash of Highland charm. Escape the city and embrace the scenic surroundings of Scotland’s most mountainous region…
We're offering you an overnight stay for two people with one welcome drink each, breakfast, main course dining and 12pm late check out for just £129, or a two-night stay for £195, saving you up to 53% off McInnes House Hotel’s prices.
McInnes House Hotel
Located in the heart of one of Britain’s largest national parks and amid the magnificent scenery of the Scottish Highlands, the McInnes House Hotel has been welcoming guests to the region since 1880. This homely highland hotel - with its grand Victorian 150-year-old facade and nine charming and individually furnished en-suite bedrooms - is the perfect base for exploring the serene surroundings of the Cairngorm Mountains. They strive to create a 'home away from home' experience for all their lucky guests, and with customer care at the the heart of their values, the superior hospitality is sure to blow you away. With today’s deal, you and a lucky plus one will be checking in for an overnight or two-night stay, with a welcome drink awaiting you upon your arrival - select a tipple from their extensive menu, and enjoy by the fire! Make yourself at home in your stylish guest room, which has been newly renovated and features chic decor, plush furnishings and all your getaway essentials to keep your comfort and relaxation at the forefront. Downstairs, you'll be able to enjoy a main course from the evening menu on the first night of your stay - a menu which showcases traditional hearty Scottish home cooking at its finest. Top that all off with a full Scottish breakfast in the morning and a leisurely late check out at 12pm and we think you’ll be well on your way to a restful, relaxing escape. Sounds pretty dreamy, right?
Cairngorms National Park
McInnes House Hotel makes for the perfect base to explore the Cairngorms National Park, with 2790 square miles of park to explore day or night. The natural playground is a fantastic place for sight-seers, with four of the five highest mountains in the UK within the park. The sheer size, scale and remoteness of the Cairngorms make them one of the most dramatic mountain environments in Britain, making this scenic escape ideal for walkers, cyclists, wildlife spotters or mountaineers. There's also some of Scotland's most famed ski slopes within the park and close to Cairngorm Mountain for any snowboarder or skiers looking for a new challenge! Adventure not your game? You can always crash out at the hotel, where their bar and restaurant have undergone an extensive makeover. With new décor and seating, as well as a roaring open fire, you can spend a day curled up with a good book or sipping on one of their whisky on the rocks from their extensive selection of spirits. What could be better?
How To Redeem
Our new favourite place!
Lovely, welcoming, and delicious!
can't recommend this place highly enough.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Jun 2024.
- Excludes stays between:
- 1st Jul 2023 until 31st Aug 2024;
- 1st Nov 2023 until 31st Jan 2024;
- 29th Mar 2024 until 1st Apr 2024;
- 3rd May 2024 until 6th May 2024;
- 24th May 2024 until 27th May 2024.
- Welcome drink excludes cocktails.
- Dinner is included on the first night only; includes one main course each from dinner menu.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred date.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.06.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by McInnes House Hotel