Firth of Forth Stay & Prosecco for 2 - Afternoon Tea Upgrade
A Bo'ness stay at Richmond Park Hotel for two with breakfast, one bottle of Prosecco to share and late check out. From £79 for an overnight stay or £99 to include an afternoon tea, £159 for a two-night stay, or £209 for a three-night stay - save up to 32%
Check in: 13:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Bo’ness, Scotland.
- What’s included: A one, two, or three-night stay for two with breakfast, one bottle of Prosecco to share, 12pm early check in and 1pm late check out
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at Richmond Park Hotel, perfectly positioned close to Bo’ness’ top landmarks.
- Room: You'll stay in a boutique and characterful Superior double or twin room, with an en-suite, flat screen TV, tea and coffee-making facilities and much more.
- Christimas gifting: Why not treat a loved one to a well deserved luxury staycation? Buy this voucher as a Christmas gift for stays in 2023!
- Upgrade: Upgrade your stay to include a delicious afternoon tea served up in the hotel restaurant!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Mar 2024.
If the hustle and bustle of daily life is taking it's toll, get back to nature and take some time out in the beautiful town of Bo’ness…
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people in a Superior twin or double guestroom with breakfast, one bottle of Prosecco to share, 12pm early check in and 1pm late check out from £79, or include an afternoon tea for £99, a two-night stay for £159, or a three-night stay for £209, saving you up to 44% off Richmond Park Hotel’s prices.
Richmond Park Hotel
Lying just on the serene coastal town of Bo’ness, Richmond Park Hotel is the place to go for peace and tranquillity. Set close to some of Bo’ness’ most popular landmarks including Carriden Old Church and Churchyard, Bo’ness Old Kirk and Kinneil House, with today’s deal you’re in for a spot of astounding natural beauty. You’ll stay in one of their characterful Superior double or twin rooms, each individually styled with a cosy and lived-in feel, with some rooms benefitting from glorious views over the Firth of Forth. You’ll find all the amenities you’d expect for a relaxing break away, including an en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, plus those all important tea and coffee-making facilities. You’ll enjoy a grand selection of extra treats during your stay here, including one refreshingly crisp bottle of Prosecco to share! If that wasn’t enough you’ll also receive a belly-warming breakfast each morning of your stay, the perfect fuel for exploring all the local area has to offer. Throw in a late check out time of 1pm and we think we’ve found the deal for you! If you fancy indulging even more, you're welcome to upgrade your overnight stay, or stay two or three nights to include a quintessentially British afternoon tea - fill up on scones, sweet treats and all the sandwiches in sight!
Centrally located in the town of Bo’ness, this gorgeous getaway is ideal for exploring the Central Lowlands of Scotland or even just getting to know Bo’ness a little better. With Kinneil House, Linlithgow Palace and Abbey House around to explore, you’re sure to be occupied every minute you’re there. If you fancy a picturesque stroll, make sure you head to Beecraigs Country Park, offering an idyllic setting for a walk, run or a cycle, with plenty of other exciting leisure activities to try including abseiling, kayaking and even Go Ape! For a more peaceful day out, we’d recommend a visit to the Bo’ness and Kinneil Railway where you can watch the world go by on an iconic steam train, with many stations and surrounding buildings reflecting a period setting, this journey is sure to take you back in time.
How To Redeem
Would highly recommend a stay
A fantastic stay
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- No August availability.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Mar 2024.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Richmond Park Hotel VAT number: GB277482855