Nottingham BBQ Hut Glamping Family Stay For 4 - Fishing Included!
A BBQ hut glamping stay at Elton Barn Fishery and Retreat for four people with fishing included. £99 for a two-night stay - save up to 32%
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Whatton, Nottingham.
- What's included: A two-night glamping stay for a family of up to four with fishing included in a BBQ hut at Elton Barn Fishery and Retreat.
- Accommodation: Make yourselves at home in a cosy hut complete with double bed, electricity, TV, DVD player and an internal BBQ pit!
- Retreat: Set in five acres of greenery, boasting a variety of wildlife and a fully stocked carp fishing lake.
- Area: Just a stone's throw from the Vale of Belvoir, and a short drive from Nottingham and Grantham city centres.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Feb 2024 until 22nd Apr 2024.
There’s nothing better than a night camping under the stars. Oh wait. There is…
We’re offering you a two-night BBQ hut glamping stay with fishing included for a family of up to four for £99, saving you up to 32% off Elton Barn Fishery and Retreat’s prices.
Leave your tent at home and skip the squalor for your jollies this year, Elton Barn Fishery and Retreat have got a little dose of luxury awaiting you. Set in five acres of private land, their beautiful BBQ glamping huts are ideal for anyone in need of some fresh country air without the pitfalls of the unpredictable English weather. Each hut comes with a separate bedroom area equipped with a comfy double bed as well sleeping areas for two children or teenagers too - not to mention a mini fridge and kettle, plus a television with Freeview and a DVD player to help cosy up in comfort. But the real star of this luxury accommodation is the internal BBQ pit offering a roaring fire to combat chilly evenings and let you whip up scrumptious meals and hot chocolate before bed time. What's more, you'll get to spend your days searching for that catch of the day with fishing included. Sounds perfect to us!
This rural retreat is the ideal way to get back to nature, set within a picturesque part of charming Whatton. From a fully stocked fishing lake to the local wildlife, a fruit orchid as well as trees and shrubs aplenty, anyone after a little tranquillity will be more than pleased with this unspoilt patch of gorgeous greenery. If adventure is more your game, the Vale of Belvoir is just a stone’s throw away, with the Belvoir Castle to explore. Plus, there's a local riding school only a five-minute drive away, and Nottingham and Grantham city centres are nearby! We think it’s about time you revel in the simple life, but with a few fabulous frills included - bliss.
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two adults and two children.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Feb 2024 until 22nd Apr 2024.
- Valid for Mon or Wed arrivals.
- Excludes weekends and bank holidays.
- Two adults must be aged 18 or over; two children classified as under 16 (must be accompanied by an adult).
- Logs and fire starter kits can be purchased from the shop.
- Coals, charcoal logs etc sold on site.
- £5 surcharge per dog; dogs must be kept on a lead.
- £30 security deposit to be paid on arrival.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 19.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Elton Barn Fishery and Retreat