Nottinghamshire Glamping Stay with Fishing: For 4 People
A Nottinghamshire glamping stay at Elton Barn Fishery & Retreat for two people in a Shepherd's Hut. £69 for a two-night stay - save up to 45%
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 10:00
- Where: Whatton, Nottingham.
- What's included: A two-night glamping stay for four people in a Shepherd's hut.
- Accommodation: Make yourselves at home at Elton Barn Fishery & Retreat in a cosy hut complete with double bed, electricity, TV, DVD player and an external BBQ pit!
- Retreat: Set in five acres of greenery, boasting a variety of wildlife and a fully stocked carp fishing lake.
- Area: Just a stone's throw from the Vale of Belvoir, and a short drive from Nottingham and Grantham city centres.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Feb 2024 until 22nd Apr 2024.
There’s nothing better than a night camping under the stars. Oh wait. There is…
We’re offering you a two-night Shepherd's hut glamping stay for four people with fishing included for £69, saving you up to 45% off Elton Barn Fishery and Retreat’s prices.
Elton Barn Fishery & Retreat
Leave your tent at home and skip the squalor for your jollies this year, Elton Barn Fishery & Retreat have got a little dose of luxury awaiting you. Set in five acres of private land, their beautiful Shepherd's glamping huts are ideal for anyone in need of some fresh country air without the pitfalls of the unpredictable English weather. Each hut comes with a separate bedroom area equipped with a comfy double bed - not to mention a mini fridge and kettle, plus a television with Freeview and a DVD player to help cosy up in comfort. Get cosy in the evening, enjoy the heat from the log burning stove and snuggle up in the lovely armchairs whilst looking out over the tranquil lake. Looking forward to getting back to nature? The real star of this luxury accommodation is the external BBQ pit offering a roaring fire to combat chilly evenings overlooking the lake. Whip up scrumptious meals and enjoy a warming hot chocolate before bedtime! What's more, you'll get to spend your days searching for that catch of the day with fishing included. Sounds perfect to us!
This rural retreat is the ideal way to get back to nature, set within a picturesque part of charming Whatton. From a fully stocked fishing lake to the local wildlife, a fruit orchid as well as trees and shrubs aplenty, anyone after a little tranquillity will be more than pleased with this unspoilt patch of gorgeous greenery. If adventure is more your game, the Vale of Belvoir is just a stone’s throw away, with the Belvoir Castle to explore. Plus, there's a local riding school only a five-minute drive away, and Nottingham and Grantham city centres are nearby! We think it’s about time you revel in the simple life, but with a few fabulous frills included - bliss.
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two adults.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Feb 2024 until 22nd Apr 2024.
- Valid for Mon or Wed arrivals.
- Excludes weekends and bank holidays.
- Two adults must be aged 18 or over; two children classified as under 16 (must be accompanied by an adult).
- Logs and fire starter kits can be purchased from the shop.
- Coals, charcoal logs etc sold on site.
- £5 surcharge per dog; dogs must be kept on a lead.
- £30 security deposit to be paid on arrival.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 19.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Elton Barn Fishery and Retreat