- Late checkout
Scottish West Coast Stay & Breakfast for 2: Dining Option!
A Morar, Scottish Highlands stay at The Morar Hotel for two with breakfast and 12pm late check out. £79 for an overnight stay, £169 for a two-night stay with dinner on first night, or £229 for three nights - save up to 62%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Morar, Scottish Highlands.
- What's included: A one, two or three-night break for two people with breakfast and 12pm late check out.
- Hotel: Stay at The Morar Hotel, nested between the Silver Sand Beaches and Loch Morar, just two miles from Mallaig and 45 mins from Fort William.
- Room: Unwind in a standard bedroom outfitted with a TV, hot drinks facilities, and an en-suite with toiletries and fluffy towels or upgrade to a Sea View Room for £30 per night.
- Dining: Upgrade your overnight stay, or stay two or three nights for a three-course dinner on the first night at the Silver Sands Restaurant & daily breakfast.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
If life has you feeling low, head to the Highlands and forget everything else beside a lovely loch…
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast and 12pm late check out from £79, or include a three-course dinner for £99, a two-night stay with dinner on the first night for £169, or a three-night stay with dinner on the first night, for £229, saving you up to 62% off The Morar Hotel prices.
The Morar Hotel
Sometimes it can be difficult to decide between a laid-back lakeside stay or a bracing coastal retreat. Luckily, with this deal you won’t have to! The Morar Hotel can be found just a short walk in either direction from the tranquil waters of Loch Morar and the stunning Scottish Highlands coastline. From the moment that you’re warmly received in the reception to when you depart with a late 12pm check out, you’ll be awash with relaxation. Your spacious superior room comes with a TV, hot drinks facilities, and an en-suite with toiletries and fluffy towels, though we wouldn’t blame you for upgrading to a Sea View Room so you need never be apart from the blue horizon. There’s plenty of indulgence headed your way too, including the option to upgrade your overnight stay (or stay for two or three nights) to enjoy a delicious three-course dinner on the first night of your stay at the Silver Sands Restaurant and a hearty breakfast each morning.
Morar, Scottish Highlands
Don’t forget to pack your walking boots because Morar is a hiker’s heaven! Potter down to the serene stretch of beach that runs parallel to the hotel and listen to the lapping of the waves. After, head across the Loch Morar for even more shimmering water and peaceful strolls. As the deepest freshwater body in the British Isles, the loch is fantastic for fishing, if that’s your jam. Sightseers are well-advised to check out the Glenfinnan Railway Museum for oodles of info on the area’s rail travel, Eilean Donan Castle for a quintessentially Scottish slice of architecture, and the Ben Nevis Distillery for a tipple or two. You're also just two miles from the port of Mallaig and 45 mins from the fabulous town of Fort William. And when the sun goes down, you can look forward to a spectacular sky full of stars…
How To Redeem
Well done Morar Hotel
This hotel is great value for money
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 24th Mar 2024.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
- Excludes 1st Apr 2023 - 30th Sep 2023 and 22nd Dec 2023 - 29th Feb 2024.
- Dinner option served on first night only.
- £15 supplement per night for dogs.
- £30 supplement per night to upgrade to a Sea View Room, payable direct to hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Morar Hotel VAT number: GB291403809