2 Night Historic Downpatrick Stay for 2 with Breakfast
A Downpatrick, Northern Ireland stay at Denvir’s Hotel for two people with breakfast. From £139 for a two-night stay – save up to 43%
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Downpatrick, Northern Ireland.
- What’s included: A two-night stay for two people with full Irish breakfast each morning.
- Historic Hotel: Relax and unwind at the charming and historic Denvir’s Hotel, Ireland’s oldest inn (est. 1642!)
- Things to do in Downpatrick: Head to the Saint Patrick Centre, discover the Ballynoe Stone Circle, attend a play at the Down Arts Centre or see the spectacular scenery from a steam train at the Downpatrick & County Down Railway!
- Food & Drink: You’ll tuck into a hearty breakfast every morning of your break, but why not try out the inn’s lunch or evening menu? Serving hearty classics as well as gourmet specials or why not even enjoy a pint by the roaring fire!
- Room: Full of character and elegance, you’ll rest easy in a room with all the mod cons and soft finishes you could need – from a luxurious bed to a modern bathroom, flatscreen TV and complimentary wi-fi!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024.
Head to the heart of Downpatrick with today’s idyllic northern Ireland break…
We’re offering you a two-night Downpatrick, Northern Ireland stay for two people with breakfast for £139, saving you up to 43% off Denvir’s Hotel’s prices.
With today’s two-night break you’ll kick back and relax in the charming Denvir’s Hotel, an ideal spot for escaping the trials and tribulations of everyday life – even just for a couple of nights! With a stay at Ireland’s oldest surviving coaching inn, you’ll step back in time with an old-world atmosphere as well as have access to all the modern amenities and furnishings you could need for a peaceful and pleasant stay. After a warm welcome at check in, you’ll be free to explore the local area, or why not chill out in your gorgeous guestroom? Like the rest of the hotel, your spacious room will be full of charm and character, elegantly decorated while maintaining original historic features as well as being fully equipped with a luxurious bed with crisp sheets and plush pillows, a modern en-suite bathroom, flatscreen TV and complimentary wi-fi. Each morning, you’ll rise and shine to a full Irish breakfast – the ideal way to start your day of exploring nearby!
Downpatrick may be small, but it’s definitely mighty! Home to a fascinating history, captivating culture as well as plenty of wonderful shopping and dining spots. Head to the Saint Patrick Centre and take an interactive journey through time or check out the Down County Museum, with ten galleries showcasing local archaeology and history of County Down. Get back to nature with a trip to the Quoile Pondage Nature Reserve, wander the Inch Abbey Ruins (which also featured in popular TV show Game of Thrones or stroll the an enchanting lane surrounded by flora and fauna, that looks like it had come straight out of a fairytale leading to the mysterious Ballynoe Stone Circle! Culture vultures can head to the Down Arts Centre and attend a play or see the spectacular scenery with a trip on a steam train at the Downpatrick and County Down Railway but, if you would rather stretch your legs, there’s plenty of walks, trails and paths to explore by foot or bike. Whatever you decide to get up to, we’re sure you’ll have a ball!
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Mar 2024..
- Valid for stays on Sun – Thu.
- Excludes stays on 17th Mar 2024.
- A weekend stay can be included for a £30 supplement: payable directly to the merchant.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 14.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Denvir's Downpatrick VAT number: GB176491866