- Dinner included
- Late checkout
Meath Stay: 1-2 Nights, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Checkout For 2
A Trim, County Meath stay at Castle Arch Hotel for two people with breakfast, dinner and 1pm late checkout. From £99 for one night, or from £165 for two nights - save up to 42%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Trim, County Meath.
- What’s included: A one or two-night stay for two people with breakfast, one main course each and 1pm late checkout.
- Hotel: Stay at the Castle Arch Hotel, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award.
- Dinner: Enjoy a delectable main course each from the early bird menu.
- Area: Set in the gorgeous Irish countryside, within easy reach of Trim Castle, St Patrick’s Cathedral, the Hill of Tara and Tayto Park.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 5th Oct 2023 until 31st May 2024.
In need of a little break without the hefty price tag of long-haul flights? Look no further than today’s Trimendous deal…
We're offering you an overnight stay for two with breakfast, one main course each and 1pm late checkout from £99, or a two-night stay with main course on the first night only from just £165, saving you up to 42% off Castle Arch Hotel’s prices.
Castle Arch Hotel
Get away from it all and enjoy a wonderful one or two-night stay in the beautiful county of Meath with today’s deal! You’ll be staying at the Castle Arch Hotel, a luxurious and grand hotel situated a stone’s throw away from Trim Castle and a 35-minute drive from the centre of Dublin. This gorgeous hotel is surrounded by ancient cultural heritage sites and the building itself used to be a constabulary barracks, so cultural immersion comes as standard! Your room features all you need for a relaxing, comfortable stay including en suite, TV, a room service menu, iron, and hostess tray - plus a late 1pm checkout on your departure date. That’s not all, you’ll be treated to a delicious main course each from the restaurant on one evening of your stay. Plus, each morning when you wake feeling refreshed and relaxed from your 1pm late checkout, you’ll tuck into a hearty breakfast where you'll be set for a day of exploring the gorgeous surroundings of this idyllic hotel.
Trim, County Meath
A county so rich in history and culture is ideal for a romantic mini-break! You’re just a seven-minute stroll away from Trim Castle, a stunning piece of history boasting brilliant views from the inside and out, set among beautiful bright green Irish countryside. We’d also recommend a visit to the Hill of Tara, an extraordinary, 5000-year old archaeological site with beautiful vistas, fascinating burial grounds and a mystical, magical vibe. Tayto Park is a must for kids big and small, with enough rides and rollercoasters to keep you entertained all day. And with Dublin just a 35-minute drive away, you can also do a bit of city-seeing too. Lovely!
How To Redeem
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 5th Oct 2023 until 31st May 2024.
- Dinner is a main course each from the Early Bird menu. Served on one night only if staying for two nights.
- Any additional extras will be paid on departure.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 27.05.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by The Castle Arch Hotel VAT number: IE3408225DH