- Dinner included
- Late checkout
Navan Stay For 2: Dinner, Breakfast & Late Check Out
A Navan, County Meath stay at the Newgrange Hotel for two with breakfast, one main course dinner each, and 1pm late check out. From £99 for an overnight stay, or from £165 for two nights
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Navan, County Meath.
- What’s included: A one or two-night stay for two people with full Irish breakfast, one main course dinner each and 1pm late check out.
- Hotel: Stay at the Newgrange Hotel, located in the heart of Navan.
- Room: Enjoy a peaceful stay in a spacious carefully designed room with en-suite bathroom, tea and coffee making facilities, a flat screen TV, and high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Dining: Tuck into a main course each on one evening from the tantalisingly tasty early bird menu.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Dec 2023.
With plenty of traditional charm, rolling green countryside, and more history than you can shake a stick at, why not consider County Meath for your next getaway?
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast, one main course dinner each, and 1pm late check out from £99, or a two-night stay from £165.
Based in the historic town of Navan, County Meath, the Newgrange Hotel is a charming hotel with luxurious touches, making it the ideal place for an enchanting getaway with a loved one. You’ll be staying in a comfortable double or twin room with all modern amenities, including Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, and tea and coffee making facilities. On one evening of your stay, you’ll sit down to a mouth-watering main course each in the hotel’s restaurant, with delicious traditional dishes like pan-seared fillet of seabass with sautéed baby potatoes, green beans and lemon butter. Plus, when you wake each morning, you’ll tuck into a hearty full Irish breakfast, perfect for setting you up for the day ahead. Throw in a late check out time of 1pm and we think we've found the perfect deal!
Navan, County Meath
Just a 30-minute drive from Dublin, Navan is a large county town that draws heaps of tourists from Ireland and all around the globe thanks to it's reputation for history and natural beauty. The hotel itself is named after a prehistoric monument east of the town, which now boasts a coffee shop and interactive visitor centre! This popular attraction, which is comprised of a mound and passage tomb, dates back to 3200 BC, making it older than both Stonehenge and the Egyptian pyramids. You’ll also be within driving distance of the Hill of Tara, an archaeological site from the Iron Age, and the historic Saint Patrick’s Church. Once you’ve had your fill of history, head into Navan, soak up it's old-world charm and experience some true Irish hospitality in the local pubs.
How To Redeem
Excellent Staff and Service
Will definitely be back!
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Dec 2023.
- Must book by 22nd Dec 2023.
- Dinner is a main course each from the Early Bird Menu.
- Dinner served on one night only.
- This offer is based on 2 adults sharing, If you wish to add on children or upgrade the room please contact the hotel directly prior to booking to check availability
- Any additional extras will be paid on departure.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offers
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.12.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Newgrange Hotel VAT number: IE3408225DH