Donegal Getaway: 2 Nights, Hotel & Breakfast For 2, Weekend Stay
A Donegal break at An Grianán Hotel for two people with a full Irish breakfast. £149 for a two-night stay including weekend availability - save up to 36%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Inishowen, County Donegal.
- What's included: A two-night Irish break for two people with a full Irish breakfast each morning.
- Hotel: Stay at the An Grianan Hotel, located in the charming town of Burt in the rolling Donegal countryside.
- Award: Winner of TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice Award.
- Room: Stay in a lovely double or twin room with en-suite, flatscreen TV, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, iron, safe and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Area: Discover the rugged coastal spots and charming history of Donegal - Glenveagh National Park is a stunning and magical valley covering thousands of hectares, or explore the grounds of the ancient Glenveagh Castle.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 5th Jan 2024 until 28th Apr 2024.
If you fancy a romantic weekend away to the beautiful rolling hills of Donegal, then you better snap up today’s serene stay…
We’re offering you a two-night stay for two people with full Irish breakfast for just £149, saving you up to 36% off An Grianán Hotel's prices.
An Grianán Hotel
Get away from it all and enjoy a wonderful two-night stay in the beautiful rolling hills, rugged coastline and ancient castles of Donegal, Ireland with today’s deal! You’ll be staying at the An Grianán Hotel, a charming and idyllic hotel situated in Burt, a picturesque village with a welcoming atmosphere. You’ll stay in a classic double or twin room, featuring all you need for a relaxing, comfortable stay - en-suite, plasma TV, Wi-Fi, iron, hairdryer, safe and tea and coffee making facilities. You’ll also be treated to a delicious cooked full Irish breakfast on each morning of your stay, setting you up for a day exploring the gorgeous surroundings of this idyllic hotel.
Donegal is known as the ‘wild child’ of Ireland - its rugged coastal spots, remote mountain passes, windswept peninsulas and shimmering lakes attract visitors from all over the world. We’d recommend a visit to Glenveagh National Park, a magical valley with tens of thousands of hectares of mountains, lakes and woods. We’d also recommend a visit to Glenveagh Castle, an ancient castle on beautiful grounds where you can take a tour and take a trip to the on-site tea rooms for a coffee and a cake. Or, just take some time exploring the coastline, mountains and valleys of this beautiful part of the world. Perfect!
How To Redeem
This hotel is the best hotel in Donegal. Outstanding service from start to finish, spotless, friendly, fabulous food. The staff are excellent and always very welcoming. I would highly recommend it and will go back.
Excellent friendly hotel Stayed here for 1 night and found everything to be excellent.
Very impressed and great value
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 5th Jan 2024 until 28th Apr 2024.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 27.04.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by An GrianaÂ¡n Hotel VAT number: IE9578688W