- Late checkout
- Welcome Drink
Kerry Hotel Stay: Wine, Breakfast & Late Check Out For 2
A County Kerry, Ireland stay at Kells Bay House & Gardens for two people with Irish Breakfast, a glass of wine each on arrival and late 1pm checkout. £75 for an overnight stay, £135 for a two-night stay, or £179 for a three-night stay – save up to 47%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: County Kerry, Ireland.
- What’s included: A one, two or three-night stay for two people with breakfast, one glass of wine each and 1pm late check out.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at the Kells Bay House & Gardens, overlooking Dingle Bay!
- Area: Make the most of the gorgeous greenery of your surroundings, brave Ireland's longest rope bridge on 'The Skywalk', or why not enjoy a day out to the Coomasaharn Scribed Stones and Lake.
- Room: You'll wind down in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom and cooked Irish breakfast the next morning.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 6th Nov 2023 until 21st Mar 2024.
Fancy a getaway? For this charming stay in County Kerry, you’ll have found the Hotel at the end of the rainbow!
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people including breakfast, one glass of wine each on arrival and a leisurely 1pm late checkout for £75 , a two-night stay for £135, or a three-night stay for just £179, saving you up to 47% off the Kells Bay House & Gardens' prices.
Kells Bay House & Gardens
County Kerry Calling! We’re offering you and a lucky companion a one, two or three-night stay at the Kells Bay House & Gardens - it’s the perfect place to get away from it all. Situated in the historic town of Cahersiveen and conveniently located near all the county has to offer for when you’re finished with your complimentary glass of wine. When you’re ready to wind down, you’ll get to relax into a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi, flat screen TV, en-suite bathroom and plenty more to keep you cosy. When you wake feeling refreshed, you’ll be served a delicious & authentic full Irish breakfast in the on-site restaurant, before checking out on your final day at the leisurely time of 1pm. Absolute bliss.
County Kerry, Ireland
If you're keen to spot a few idyllic landscapes on your next mini break away, then you've certainly arrived at the right place. When you're not relaxing in the hotel's gorgeous guest rooms, prepare to explore the site's botanical gardens boasting sub-tropical greenery and a luscious lake, before sitting back and relaxing at the Conservatory Café. If you're keen to stretch your legs, you're welcome to take a stroll along the SkyWalk - one of Kerry's top attractions for being the longest rope bridge in Ireland or, you might fancy a historic day out to the Coomasaharn Scribed Stones; there's something for everyone!
How To Redeem
What an absolute gem of a place.
What a beautiful place. Totally loved the hotel and room, like going back in time.
Excellent spot. Wonderful gardens, private path to the beach and the rooms are really nice.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 6th Nov 2023 until 21st Mar 2024.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 19.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Kells Bay House and Gardens VAT number: IE3465851DH