Donegal Stay For 2 - Award-Winning Hotel & Breakfast
A Donegal break at An Grianán Hotel for two people with a full Irish breakfast. £119 for a two-night stay - save up to 50%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Inishowen, County Donegal.
- What's included: A two-night Irish break for two people with a full Irish breakfast each morning.
- Hotel: Stay at the An Grianan Hotel, located in the charming town of Burt in the rolling Donegal countryside.
- Award: Winner of TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice Award.
- Room: Stay in a lovely double or twin room with en-suite, flatscreen TV, Wi-Fi, hairdryer, iron, safe and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Area: Discover the rugged coastal spots and charming history of Donegal - Glenveagh National Park is a stunning and magical valley covering thousands of hectares, or explore the grounds of the ancient Glenveagh Castle.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Oct 2023 until 24th Mar 2024.
If you fancy a romantic weekend away to the beautiful rolling hills of Donegal, then you better snap up today’s serene stay…
We’re offering you a two-night stay for two people with full Irish breakfast for just £119, saving you up to 50% off An Grianán Hotel's prices.
An Grianán Hotel
Get away from it all and enjoy a wonderful two-night stay in the beautiful rolling hills, rugged coastline and ancient castles of Donegal, Ireland with today’s deal! You’ll be staying at the An Grianán Hotel, a charming and idyllic hotel situated in Burt, a picturesque village with a welcoming atmosphere. You’ll stay in a classic double or twin room, featuring all you need for a relaxing, comfortable stay - en-suite, plasma TV, Wi-Fi, iron, hairdryer, safe and tea and coffee making facilities. You’ll also be treated to a delicious cooked full Irish breakfast on each morning of your stay, setting you up for a day exploring the gorgeous surroundings of this idyllic hotel.
Donegal is known as the ‘wild child’ of Ireland - its rugged coastal spots, remote mountain passes, windswept peninsulas and shimmering lakes attract visitors from all over the world. We’d recommend a visit to Glenveagh National Park, a magical valley with tens of thousands of hectares of mountains, lakes and woods. We’d also recommend a visit to Glenveagh Castle, an ancient castle on beautiful grounds where you can take a tour and take a trip to the on-site tea rooms for a coffee and a cake. Or, just take some time exploring the coastline, mountains and valleys of this beautiful part of the world. Perfect!
How To Redeem
Outstanding Hotel, Staff and food
A typical warm, irish welcome.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Oct 2023 until 24th Mar 2024.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 14.03.2024. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by An GrianaÂ¡n Hotel VAT number: IE9578688W