- Dinner included
- Late checkout
Donegal Break For 2: 2-3 Nights, Breakfast & 2-Course Dinner
A Donegal stay at Hotel Loch Altan for two people with full Irish breakfast, one two-course dinner each and 12pm late check out. £155 for a two-night stay, or £199 for a three-night stay - save up to 31%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Gortahork, County Donegal.
- What's included: A two or three-night stay for two people with breakfast, one two-course dinner each and 12pm late check out.
- Hotel: Stay at the Hotel Loch Altan, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award.
- Room: You'll be winding down in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, housekeeping, room service and more!
- Area: Go for a wander around the hills and valleys of Gortahork, soak up the sun at Magheroarty beach and go windsurfing at Tory island.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Jun 2022.
If you fancy a romantic break with your lucky companion to the beautiful rolling hills of Donegal, then you better snap up today’s deal…
We're offering you a two-night stay for two with breakfast, one two-course dinner each and late 12pm check out for just £155, or a three-night stay for £199, saving you up to 31% off Hotel Loch Altan's prices.
Hotel Loch Altan
Swap the stresses of daily life for the Irish coast with today's marvellous mini-break, you deserve it! We'll be treating you and one lucky companion to a two or three-night stay at the Hotel Loch Altan, a proud TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award-winner for it's prime location, overlooking the scenic Wild Atlantic Way, fabulous facilities and clean and cosy interiors! Each night, you'll be winding down in one of the hotel's well-appointed double or twin standard guest rooms offering Wi-Fi access, room service, flat-screen TV and everything else you'd expect to get a restful sleep. Prepare to have your taste buds well and truly spoilt, as on your first night you’ll both tuck into a tantalizingly tasty two-course dinner each. In the morning, you'll enjoy a grand full Irish breakfast before heading back home feeling well-rested after your late 12pm check out time. Enjoy!
Gortahork, County Donegal
Donegal is known as the ‘wild child’ of Ireland - it's rugged coastal spots, remote mountain passes, windswept peninsulas and shimmering lakes attract visitors from all over the world. We’d recommend a visit to Glenveagh National Park, a magical valley with tens of thousands of hectares of mountains, lakes and woods. We’d also recommend a visit to Glenveagh Castle, an ancient castle on beautiful grounds where you can take a tour and take a trip to the on-site tea rooms for a coffee and a cake. Or, just take some time exploring the coastline, mountains and valleys of this beautiful part of the world.
How To Redeem
- Spa Treatments
- Spa Facilities
- Room Service
We will be booking again very soon
Great stay - food excellent, lovely helpful staff.
A must it’s a great hotel
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 12th Jun 2022.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Jun 2022.
- Dinner served on the first night only.
- One child under 4 years stays free of charge.
- €28 supplement per child per night for children aged 4-12 payable directly to hotel.
- Maximum of 2 children may stay in room with parents.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 04.06.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Ostan Loch Altan VAT number: IE1989058K