Temple Bar, Dublin Christmas Stay for 2 – Breakfast & Cocktails!
A Temple Bar, Dublin festive season stay at the Temple Bar Hotel with a full Irish breakfast, 1pm early check in, a welcome cocktail voucher each and 12pm late checkout. From £229 for an overnight stay or from £399 for two-nights – save up to 30%
Check in: 13:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Central Dublin.
- What’s included: An overnight or two-night stay for two people with early check in, a welcome cocktail each, breakfast and late checkout.
- Central Hotel: Relax and unwind at the Temple Bar Hotel, winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award.
- Christmas Markets: Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas…Get into the seasonal spirit in delightful Dublin and eat sweet treats, explore charming stalls and embrace the festive fun the city has to offer!
- Things to do in Dublin: Check out one of the city's many amazing museums, savour the freshest Guinness in the Guinness Storehouse, or immerse yourself in the bustling atmosphere until the small hours!
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Jan 2024.
With today’s award winning stay, you’re in the perfect place to enjoy Dublin’s festive delights…
We’re offering you an overnight Dublin stay for two people with breakfast, a welcome signature cocktail each, 1pm early check in and 12pm late check out from £229 or, two-nights from just £399, saving you up to 30% off the Temple Bar Hotel’s prices.
Temple Bar Hotel
Kick start your brilliant break with a warm welcome with an early check in at the Temple Bar Hotel – winner of a TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice award and toast to your break with a complimentary signature cocktail each – cheers! Located in the heart of Temple Bar, you’ll spend your stay at the newly refurbished hotel, home to a wealth of amenities and stylish guestrooms. Whenever you decide to hit the hay, you’ll dream easy with a cosy room, well equipped with a flatscreen TV, hair dryer, room service as well as a comfy bed with crisp sheets and fluffy pillows – perfect! If we weren’t spoiling you enough, you’ll tuck into a delicious breakfast each morning of your break and enjoy a lazy morning with 12pm late check out!
Dublin at Christmas
The festive period truly is the most wonderful time of the year and we're about to show you exactly why that is! If you’re a fan of all things Christmas and fancy a festive change from the usual, then we recommend spending an afternoon or two at the fabulous Christmas Markets in Dublin. Wrap up warm, relish in the festive festivities, browse an abundance of market stalls offering traditional homemade crafts, gorge on gingerbread, mulled wine and all things sweet, all the while jingling along to some of your favourite Christmas classics. Whatever you get up to, you’re sure to dash, dance and prance your way to a Christmas market stay!
Home to an abundance of cultural riches, so whether you're interested in its history, sports or arts scene, you’re sure to find something to make your trip memorable in Dublin! Must-see sights include the Dublin Writers Museum, James Joyce Centre, Spire of Dublin, and Croke Park Stadium. It goes without saying that there are an abundance of restaurants, bars and clubs to spend the evening in, so make sure you pack your dancing shoes! The jewel in the city’s crown, though, is the unbeatable Guinness. There’s a reason that travellers come far and wide for a drink from the source! Head on a Storehouse tour and regale yourself with its history, learn about its cultural impact, and even sample a tipple or two. Further afield, the Wicklow Mountains National Park is brimming with incredible scenic views, memorable hikes, and picturesque peaks that could easily consume your attention for weeks!
How To Redeem
Excellent staff, great food and entertainment.
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Jan 2024.
- Early check in from 1pm / Standard check in from 4pm.
- Late check out by 12pm / Standard check out by 11am.
- Late check out and early check in are subject to availability.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- Additional admin fee applies
- This deal will be advertised on site until 31.01.2024. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 23.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 23.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1200.
This deal is brought to you by Temple Bar Hotel VAT number: IE3322085LH