Crewe Stay: 1-2 Nights & Breakfast For 2
A Crewe stay at The Royal Hotel Crewe for two people with breakfast, From £59 for an overnight stay, or from £99 for a two-night stay - save up to 40%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Crewe, Cheshire.
- What's included: A one or two-night stay for two people with breakfast.
- Hotel: Enjoy a stay at the The Royal Hotel Crewe.
- Area: Visit the Crewe Lyceum Theatre, and enjoy a drink at the BeerDock!
- Room: You'll wind down in a standard double or twin guest room offering Wi-Fi access, plush bedding, flat screen TV and more.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Mar 2023.
You'll be grinning like the Cheshire cat once you take a look at today's amazing northwestern getaway...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two with breakfast from £59, or a two-night stay from £99, saving you up to 40% off The Royal Hotel Crewe's prices.
The Royal Hotel Crewe
Keen to take a break from the daily routine for a little while? We'll be treating you and one lucky companion to an overnight or two-night stay at The Royal Hotel Crewe. Situated in the quaint old town of Crewe and offering a plethora of facilities to keep you occupied (including an impressive bar serving traditional bites alongside it's very own nightclub!) you'll want for nothing on your mini break. Upon arrival, you'll be shown to your standard double or twin guest room offering several amenities to keep you comfy for the night, before you wake the following morning to a fresh full English breakfast served up to you. What's not to love?
You’ll find a wealth of other attractions to visit from the doorstep of your lovely hotel. Miles and miles of rolling hills and luscious green countryside await for nature-lovers to stroll through, soaking in the country air. You’ll also find the pleasant town of Crewe closeby. Famed for its railways and as a hub for business and leisure, Crewe boasts an array of cultural and historical sights and sounds. Explore the local puns and shops or, for a spot of culture, visit the Lyceum Theatre, a spectacular Edwardian grade II listed building that regularly hosts a variety of musicals, dramas and comedies. Only a short drive away, the world famous Royal Doulton, Wedgwood and Aynsley potteries, complete with factory shops and visitor centres. Or you could take a trip over to the Hack Green secret bunker - a former government nuclear shelter now open to the public. Packed with Cold War and military memorabilia and home to one of the largest collections of nuclear weapons in the world, Hack Green makes for a truly fascinating trip through time.
How To Redeem
- Luggage Storage
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Mar 2023.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.03.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Royal Hotel Crewe VAT number: GB411398901