- Late checkout
4* Inverness Hotel: Breakfast & Wine For 2 - Dinner Upgrade!
An Inverness stay at the Columba Hotel Inverness for two with breakfast, one bottle of wine to share and late check out. From £79 for an overnight stay, or £109 to include dinner, from £138 for a two-night stay, or £168 to include dinner - save up to 42%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Inverness, Scotland.
- What’s included: An overnight stay for two people in a double or twin-room with breakfast, one bottle of wine to share and late check out.
- Hotel: Stay at the characterful and beautiful 4* Columba Hotel Inverness.
- Room: Stay in a comfortable double or twin-room with en-suite bathroom, flat screen TV, Wi-Fi and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Dining upgrade: Tuck into a lip-smacking two-course meal on the first night, enjoying dishes such as chicken breast fillet, breaded mushrooms, and homemade fruit crumble from the hotel’s menu.
- Area: Visit the North Coast 500, a breathtaking 516-mile scenic driving route around the north coast of Scotland that starts and ends at Inverness Castle.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Nov 2022 until 31st Mar 2023.
For a buzzing hub of culture set against an unrivalled Scottish landscape accept nothing less than a break in Inverness...
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people in a double or twin-room with breakfast, one bottle of wine to share and 12pm late check out for £79, an overnight stay to include two-course dinner for £109, a two-night stay from £138, or a two-night stay to include two-course dinner for £168, saving you up to 42% off Columba Hotel Inverness’s prices.
4* Columba Hotel Inverness
Inverness has earned a reputation for its rich history, captivating culture, and scenic countryside. Your hotel boasts much of the same historic intrigue thanks to its incredible views of Inverness Castle and an enviable location right beside the River Ness. The 4* manor dates back to 1881 and retains much of its period charm throughout its many rooms. You'll be staying in a double or twin room equipped with Wi-Fi, hot drinks facilities, flat screen TV, and an en-suite. If you choose to upgrade your stay, you’ll enjoy a tantalisingly tasty two-course dinner each on the first night of your stay, so make sure you leave plenty of room for all those courses! You'll also be treated to a mouth-watering breakfast in the morning - the perfect way to kick off a busy day full of countryside strolls and landmark-spotting. If that wasn't enough, you'll also be able to make a toast to your mini-break with one crisp bottle of wine to share, cheers! Don't worry about setting an early alarm on your final day by the way, as we'll throw in a late check out time of 12pm.
Cultural capital of the Scottish Highlands, Inverness has a bounty to offer in terms of history. Check out the area's Old Town, which features a 19th-century cathedral, an 18th-century high church and an indoor Victorian marketplace, where you can pick up an interesting spread of food, clothing and crafts! We’d also recommend you check out Inverness Museum and Art Gallery, a free-entry history and culture centre where you can get to know all about the art, history and heritage of the Highlands. Visit the North Coast 500, a breath-taking 516-mile scenic driving route around the north coast of Scotland that starts and ends at Inverness Castle. It’s often named as one of the top coastal road trips in the world! You’re also just six miles from the legendary Loch Ness, ideal for a stroll on a sunny day. We’ll see you there…
Homemade soup of the day
Deep fried brie wedges served with a pot of cranberry sauce
North Atlantic prawns tossed in a Marie rose sauce & served on a bed of lettuce
Oven baked chicken breast served with creamed mash, vegetables & smothered in a peppercorn sauce
Baked salmon set on a bed of mashed potato, vegetables & finished with hollandaise sauce
Chef's curry of the day served with fluffed rice & naan bread
Chocolate fudge cake covered in chocolate fudge icing & served with cream
Sticky toffee pudding topped with toffee sauce & served with vanilla ice cream
Cream filled profiteroles served with chocolate sauce
How To Redeem
- Special Diet Menus (on request)
- Room Service
- Daily Housekeeping
Staff was very friendly and helpful
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Nov 2022 until 31st Mar 2023.
- £20 supplement per night for Fri and Sat payable at the hotel.
- Two-course dinner option served on first night of stay.
- Two-course dinner from the table d'hote menu; subject to change. Vegetarian, gluten/wheat free options are available; please advise hotel at time of booking.
- A supplementary charge is required per person for the following menu items: Scottish highland cheese slate £3.50 and chargrilled 8oz Scottish sirloin steak £6.95; payable directly to restaurant.
- Parking available nearby at a surcharge.
- Rooms can be upgraded for a supplementary charge per room per night: River View room £20, River View Executive £50 and Suite £80; payable directly to hotel and subject to availability.
- Wheelchair access available; there is a lift to each floor however each floor does have steps, please request a room near lift for wheelchair access.
- Max of 1 child permitted; children are classed as ages 12 and under, paying for all meals as taken. Family room upgrade required for a supplementary charge of £10 per room per night; payable directly to hotel.
- No pets permitted; guide and assistance dogs only. Please discuss at time of booking.
- Stay can be extended by a night for a supplementary charge; please discuss directly with hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once booked.
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 28.03.2023. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Columba House Hotel