- Swimming Pool
- All Inclusive
5* Rhodes Holiday: All-Inclusive, Optional Tour & Flights
An all-inclusive 5* Rhodes, Greece hotel stay with return flights from three UK airports. From £189pp for a two-night stay, from £349pp for three-nights, from £409pp for four-nights, from £469pp for five-nights, or from £499pp for 7-nights - save up to 22%
- Where: Rhodes, Greece.
- What's included: A two, three, four, five or seven-night all-inclusive getaway with optional tour and return flights from London Gatwick, London Luton and Manchester.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at the Mitsis Alila Resort & Spa or the Eden Roc Hotel.
- Top experiences: Lounge by beautiful sunlit coasts, visit Rhodes Town and discover amazing food along with astonishing architecture, admire the Palace of the Grand Masters, tour Lindos, and sail to Symi.
- Optional tour: Opt in to an exciting Day Trip to Lindos where you'll enjoy four hours around this fabulous village.
- When: Valid for travel on selected dates from 15th Jul 2022 until 31st Oct 2022.
- Gain travel certainty with Top Tips and our Book With Confidence cancellation and rebooking promises.
At the end of the day, all Rhodes lead to Greece and today's getaway proves that statement all day long...
We’re offering you a two-night all-inclusive Rhodes holiday with optional tour and return flights from £189pp, a three-night stay from £349pp, a four-night stay from £409pp, a five-night stay from £469pp, or a seven-night stay from £499pp, saving you up to 22%*!
5* Eden Roc Hotel & 5* Mitsis Alila Resort & Spa &
Swap the stress-fuelled rush hour mornings and early nights for a blissful break in Rhodes that’s worthy of the gods! You’ll be spoiled rotten throughout your stay at the 5* Eden Roc Hotel that lies beside the tranquil shores of Kallithea, just a short drive away from Rhodes Town. At this Tripadvisor Traveller's Choice Award-winning paradise you can look forward to full sensory satisfaction thanks to your ultra all-inclusive basis. Tuck into three incredible meals a day and unlimited snacks and drinks across eight restaurants and six bars, an a la carte dinner on one day, entertainment programs day and night, sports activities, and more! You’ll struggle to find a dish that isn’t on the menu as you explore the Greek, Mediterranean, Italian, and Asian restaurants. And that’s just the food! You’ll also have a bunch of swimming pools, a gym, spa and wellness centre, water slide pool, private beach, and sports facilities including basketball, tennis, minigolf, beach volleyball plus a spacious bedroom outfitted with all the 5* amenities you could hope for. Phew!
Alternatively, you might be basing your sun-drenched stay over at the 5* Eden Roc Hotel. This hotel can be found right between Kalithea Beach and Rhodes town, and simply exudes luxury. You’ll enjoy blissful peace and quiet from this palm-lined cove along with top-quality amenities that have earned the hotel a TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice Award. Indulge in the wellness centre, bronze by one of the many pools, work up a sweat in the sports facilities, and oodles more!
You’ll be able to enjoy blissful days lounging on the beach, trying the various water sports available by the hotel or even relaxing on an all-day boat excursion around the coast. If it’s culture you’re looking for then with over 2000 years of fascinating history, Rhodes Town is a hotbed of Greek antiquity, spilling out from the cobbled, Medieval walkways right down to the bustling town centre and aromatic Mediterranean cuisine. Visit the Colossus of Rhodes, the Palace of the Grand Masters and the Museum of Modern Greek Art. Appreciate the island’s geological landscape with a tour of the historic village of Lindos, and marvel at its striking acropolis, dating from the Hellenistic period. From Rhodes you could also opt for a boat excursion to the charming Symi Island or even hop to Turkey to visit marvellous Marmaris!
For a little more excitement, you're welcome to opt in to a Day Trip to Lindos, where you'll get picked up from Rhodes Town and enjoy a four-hour guided tour around sites like the 4th-century gates of the acropolis and Temple of Athena Lindia, or simply head to the beach if you fancy something a little more relaxed!
This holiday is financially protected by the ATOL scheme. For more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate, click here.*Original prices calculated using gotogate and booking.com (correct as of 22.06.2022).
How To Redeem
- Spa Treatments
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
GREAT Place!! (Mitsis Alila Resort & Spa)
The best hotel in Greece (Mitsis Alila Resort & Spa)
(Eden Roc Hotel)
The Fine Print
- Price is based on two people sharing a room, so you’ll need to buy two vouchers.
- Lowest price vouchers available for two-night stays with flights from all airports.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must redeem your stay online within two days of purchase.
- Valid for travel on selected dates from 15th Jul 2022 until 31st Oct 2022.
- Valid for selected flights only on these dates; supplementary charges may apply for alternative flights.
- Outbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm. Inbound flights will be between 5am and 11pm.
- We cannot be held responsible if the minimum time in destination is affected by flight delays or cancellations.
- Customers are advised to check the Covid-19 government guidelines for the UK (https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus), their chosen holiday destination (https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice), and the subsequent advice for their chosen hotel and airline. Customers may need to adhere to safety measures when required.
- This holiday is provided by PTC Travel and financially protected under ATOL licence 3928.
- Hand luggage is included, please check with the flight provider as to specific weight and size restrictions.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 23.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by PTC Travel