4* Crowne Plaza Glasgow Hotel For 2 & Prosecco - Dining Option
A stay at Crowne Plaza Glasgow for two with breakfast, one glass of Prosecco each, leisure access & late check out. From £119 for an overnight stay, from £149 to include a three-course dinner with glass of fizz, or from £218 for two-nights - save up to 50%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Glasgow.
- What's included: A one or two-night stay for two people with one glass of Prosecco each, leisure access, breakfast, 1pm late check out, parking and 20% off any additional F&B spend.
- Hotel: Stay at the 4* Crowne Plaza Glasgow, winner of a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award.
- Dinner option: Upgrade to include a 3-course dinner with a glass of fizz at the hotel restaurant. For 2 night stays, dinner and fizz served both nights
- Area: Explore the city’s art nouveau stylings, pubs, and restaurants, check out the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, head on a tour of The Clydeside Distillery, enjoy countless nightlife opportunities, and visit Loch Lomond.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Jul 2022 until 30th Sep 2022.
From industrial city with a chequered past to vibrant metropolis and cultural capital, Glasgow’s transformation has to be seen to be believed…
We’re offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast, one glass of Prosecco each, leisure access, 1pm late check out and parking from £119, include a three-course dinner from £149. Alternatively upgrade to a two-night stay from £218 or a two-night stay with a three-course dinner on each night from £298 saving you up to 50% off Crowne Plaza Glasgow’s prices.
4* Crowne Plaza Glasgow
Grab your favourite company and whisk yourself away to the vibrant city of Glasgow where a swanky riverside retreat awaits. The TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award-winning 4* Crowne Plaza Glasgow will be your base for your one or two-night stay and commands an enviable location next to the River Clyde. You’ll start your holiday in style with one glass of Prosecco each before ditching your bags in a modern, spacious room outfitted with all the essentials. We highly recommend taking advantage of the hotel’s leisure facilities, including a well-stocked gym, an indoor heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, and steam room. Why not indulge further and include the three-course dinner upgrade at the hotel restaurant. There you’ll find classics like prawn and crayfish cocktail, buttermilk breaded chicken fillet with mac and cheese, and sticky toffee pudding with salted caramel ice cream. Throw in a hearty breakfast each morning, 1pm late check out, and parking, and you’ve got a whopper of a deal!
Lively, bustling, distinctive and with bags of character, Scotland’s largest city is the place to go for city breakers. This buzzing hub has a little something for everyone from its 19th-century architecture to it's booming theatre scene, museums, independent restaurants and the best bars around to help you fill your time. The hotel itself is perfectly located on Ingram Street which runs the length of the upmarket Merchant City and boasts lovely boutiques clustered with brands ideal to give you your high-fashion fix. You’ll also be within walking distance from the Glasgow Central, Queen Street, Argyle Street and Buchanan Street train stations! Ideal for a stay in a city that’s full of life, we think it’s about time to start your Scottish escape!
Chef’s freshly made soup of the day served with warm bread
Prawn and crayfish cocktail with Bloody Mary sauce
Bruschetta with Heirloom tomatoes, mozzarella, chargrilled peppers, basil and balsamic dressing
Sirloin steak served with grilled tomato, roasted field mushroom, watercress and served with skin-on-fries (£5 supp)
Buttermilk breaded chicken fillet with mac and cheese and mixed leaf & cherry tomato salad
Sweet potato, red onion and cranberry tagine with basmati rice, grilled pitta and pomegranate raita
The ‘Works’ Burger served on a toasted sourdough bun with Monterey Jack cheese, crispy bacon, battered onion rings and served with skin-on-fries
Chocolate and orange tart with orange sorbet
Baked vanilla cheesecake with strawberry relish and white chocolate spear
Sticky toffee pudding with salted caramel ice cream
How To Redeem
- Spa Treatments
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
this hotel is superb
Thank you everyone!!...can't wait to book again for next year.!!!
Will be back
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates from 1st Jul 2022 until 30th Sep 2022.
- Includes a three-course dinner from a set menu or a £23pp allowance towards the a la carte menu.
- Menu is subject to change.
- A supplementary charge is required per person for the following: £5 supplement for sirloin steak and £2.25 for sauce; payable directly to hotel.
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten/wheat free options are available.
- Welcome Glass of Prosecco can be swapped for a beer or soft drink.
- Strictly no pets.
- Wheelchair access available.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 22.09.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Crowne Plaza Glasgow VAT number: GB192726876