- Dinner included
4* Ruthin Castle Break: Dinner & Wine For 2 - Cream Tea Option
A 4* Ruthin stay at Ruthin Castle Hotel for two with breakfast, one two-course dinner each and one bottle of wine to share. From £165 for one night, or from £285 for two nights with dinner on first night and cream tea on second day - save up to 31%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Ruthin, North Wales.
- What's included: A one or two-night stay for two people two with breakfast, one two-course dinner and one bottle of wine to share.
- Hotel: Stay in a standard room at the 4* Ruthin Castle Hotel set within acres of woods and parkland.
- Upgrade: Stay for two nights and enjoy a deliciously British cream tea on the second day of your stay.
- Area: Explore this breath-taking Area of Natural Beauty and visit St Peter’s Square, Ruthin Gaol, the Ruthin Craft Centre, Nantclwyd House, and Pen-y-Ffrith Gardens.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 14th July 2022.
When you’re in need of a relaxing retreat, go for the royalty’s choice…
We’re offering you an overnight break for two with breakfast, one two-course dinner each and one bottle of wine to share from £165, or a two-night stay with dinner on the first night and cream tea on the second day from £285, saving you up to 31% off the Ruthin Castle Hotel's prices.
4* Ruthin Castle Hotel
Once owned by the likes of King Edward I, Henry VIII and Elizabeth I, Ruthin Castle is steeped in history and dates back as far as 1277. Complete with turrets and an ivy-adorned archway, it paints the perfect picture for your castle retreat in North Wales. Once inside and away from the wintry weather, the roaring fireplaces will be a welcoming sight. The sweeping staircase will take you to your standard double guestroom which will be equipped with all the contemporary comforts you could require, including en-suite bathroom, Wi-Fi, tea and coffee-making facilities and more. You’ll also be able to crack open one bottle of crisp wine to share once you’ve arrived, cheers! After exploring your surroundings or simply sinking into an armchair in the lounge for a few hours, you’ll take your seat in the hotel’s restaurant for a delectable two-course dinner each. Still tempted by the hotel’s culinary creations? If you stay two nights, you’ll enjoy dinner on the first night and follow it up with a decadent cream tea on the second day. Whatever you choose, a quintessential full English breakfast will greet you each morning of your stay.
Ruthin, North WalesSet in an area of outstanding natural beauty, Ruthin Castle Hotel is the ideal base from which to explore all that the area has to offer. Soak in some history and wander through the castle grounds, or alternatively embrace all that nature has to offer with a spot of cycling along the various cycle trails. Spread your wings a little further with an afternoon in the town centre and admire the architectural wonders of St. Peter’s Square. If that tickles your culture cravings, we recommend exploring Ruthin Gaol, the Ruthin Craft Centre, Nantclwyd House and Pen-y-Ffrith Gardens - some of the areas main attractions.
How To Redeem
- Spa Treatments
- Spa Facilities
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
Very relaxing and enjoyable one so thank yo
Lovely quiet hotel
I highly recommend for a fantastic stay
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 14th Jul 2022.
- For two-night stays, dinner is served on first night and cream tea is served on second day.
- Rates include access to the gym facilities.
- Spa and thermal facilities are available at an extra supplement, pre-booking direct at the hotel is required.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 13.07.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Ruthin Castle Hotel VAT number: GB189788027