- Dinner included
- Room Upgrade
Rudloe Arms & 3-Course Dinner For 2 - Marco Pierre White's Manor
A Corsham, Wiltshire stay at Marco Pierre White's Rudloe Arms Hotel for two people with breakfast and a three-course dinner each. From £129 for an overnight stay, or from £179 for a two-night stay with dinner on both nights - save up to 55%
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Leafy Lane, Corsham, near Bath, Wiltshire.
- What's included: A one or two-night countryside escape for two people where Mr White calls home with breakfast and three-course Marco Pierre White dining.
- Hotel: Relax and unwind at Marco Pierre White's Rudloe Arms Hotel, a stunning Georgian manor set in landscaped grounds, overlooking the Box Valley.
- Room: Stay in either a standard guestoom, superior guestroom, or Marco's house in the main building and expect an amenity-filled room offering all the modern luxuries you'd expect for a restful stay.
- Dining: Enjoy Mr White's culinary creations with three-course dining in the hotel's restaurant, and savour another three-course dinner if you stay for two nights.
- What to do: Unwind in the four eccentrically dressed reception rooms and admire Mr White's personal artwork collection, enjoy a tipple in the moody bar, stroll through the grounds and spot the resident chickens and geese, or Marco himself.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Jan 2023.
Subtly luxurious, eccentrically unique and enticingly homely - escape to Marco Pierre White’s countryside manor house overlooking the Box Valley and savour the renowned chef’s high-class cooking…
We're offering you an overnight stay for two people with breakfast and three-course dining from £129 or choose to stay for two nights with dinner on both nights from just £179, saving you up to 55% off Marco Pierre White’s Rudloe Arms Hotel's prices.
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms Hotel
Hugged by rolling views of the Box Valley - unique to Mr White’s Home in the Woods - this elegantly quirky manor house sets the perfect scene for what will be an unforgettable romantic retreat. Iron gates lead the path through the woodland that shades the sweeping driveway, opening on to the ivy-draped façade of the Georgian hideaway, the Rudloe Arms Hotel. This secluded sweet spot is surrounded by 14 acres of grounds that ooze Mr White’s love for the great outdoors. Inside, you’ll likely find yourself drawn to the fascinating artwork that adorns the walls. Each of the four reception rooms boasts furnishings of unique designs and even more examples of Marco’s passion for artwork. The quaint corners perfectly produced for appreciating the countryside’s tranquillity, and for romance, continue through the higgledy walkways to the atmospherically lit bar and the minimalist restaurant.
Should you choose to stay in one of the standard rooms, you’ll be located adjacent to the main house. Taking advantage of the building's modern design features, you’ll be able to enjoy underfloor heating, a Juliette balcony, and an oversized, state-of-the-art en suite.
Meanwhile, the guestrooms in the main house promise both antique elegance in the form of Georgian features and roll-top baths, and contemporary comforts such as fluffy bathrobes, slippers and the finest PURE toiletries. Of course, Mr White’s design quirks can be found around every corner, which only adds to the unique experience.
Marco Pierre White Dining
Marco Pierre White has been tickling taste buds for the past 40 years and needs no introduction. The Rudloe Arms’ restaurant is one of Mr White’s pride and joys, and you’ll be able to savour his culinary creations here with three indulgent courses. Changed daily by Marco and his team, the menu sees French and English influences intertwine, offering the likes of Tagliatelle of Calamari, Roast Wild Duck à l'Orange' and Grilled Cornish Lobster ‘à l'Escargot’. Of course, with such a special evening on offer, we thought it was only fitting to include another three-course dinner should you stay for a second night. The culinary delights will continue each morning with a hearty breakfast - a unique treat whereby the contents of your plate have been lovingly produced in the grounds.
Explore your surroundings
Bath and it's delights such as the Roman Baths and Thermal Bath Spa, Pulteney Bridge, and Bath Abbey, are only 20 minutes away. Check out the myriad of cafes and opt for a quintessentially English afternoon tea before discovering Corsham. The village’s crown jewel is Corsham Court, a stately home built in 1582 and landscaped by Capability Brown.
How To Redeem
- Special Diet Menus (on request)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Smoke Alarms
We had the best time ever. Nothing was too much trouble
One of the nicest hotels we have visited
We would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a relaxing break in a quality hotel
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 31st Jul 2022.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Jan 2023.
- Limited weekend availability.
- Standard rooms and Superior rooms will both be in Treetops.
- When staying for two nights, dinner will be served on both nights.
- Supplements may apply for certain dishes.
- Customers advised to book dinner on or before check in to ensure preferred times.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 10.07.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Rudloe Arms Hotel VAT number: GB206262439