- Late checkout
4* Bristol: Bottle of Prosecco, Breakfast, Late Checkout For 2
A stay at the 4* Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel for two people with breakfast, one bottle of Prosecco to share and 1pm late check out. From £69 for an overnight stay - save up to 71%
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 13:00
- Where: Central Bristol.
- What's included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast, one bottle of Prosecco and 1pm late check out.
- Hotel: Stay at the 4* Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel, a centrally located Bristol resort that offers scenic views of the Kendal countryside.
- Guestroom: Get comfortable in a standard double bedroom with Wi-Fi, a flatscreen TV, air conditioning, en-suite bathroom, and food and beverage facilities.
- Food and drink: Enjoy one refreshing bottle of Prosecco on arrival and a full English breakfast in the morning.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 1st May 2022 until 30th Sep 2022.
Head over to the West Country, my lover! We’ve rustled up a luxurious Bristol retreat that offers it's visitors a well-and truly relaxed few days away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life…
We’re offering you an overnight 4* Bristol stay for two people with breakfast, one bottle of Prosecco and 1pm late check out from just £69, saving you up to 71% off the Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel’s prices.
4* Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel
Keen to escape reality for a bit of indulgent quality time together? A decadent countryside break at the fabulous 4* Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel should be just up your street, then! This Grade II listed building is as beautiful inside as out, perfectly located just one mile from Bristol Temple Meads station. Bring along a special someone for a whole day of Victorian-style lounging about in the heart of Bristol city! You’ll receive the warmest of welcomes in the form of a bottle of Prosecco to share, before heading to your standard double room. There you can make the most of Wi-Fi, room service, and a flat screen TV for some late-night entertainment before bed. How do you like your eggs in the morning - poached, scrambled or fried? You'll get to dine like royalty with a hearty full English breakfast in the morning before a late 1pm check out that gives you all the extra lie in time you could need, this really is a deal not to be missed out on!
The hotel is just five minutes’ walk from Temple Meads Rail Station and just a short distance from Cabot Circus Shopping Quarter and Harvey Nichols department store, meaning you will never be far from the action. Of course, the standout attraction is the Clifton Suspension Bridge which to many is an icon of the city itself, you can walk along it's length and enjoy the spectacular views or take part in a free tour (every day at 3pm) to learn about the history of the bridge. The city has become famed for it's graffiti, the birthplace of Banksy it is safe to say the Bristol has earnt its status as the graffiti capital of the UK, for the best street art in the city head to Stokes Croft, Nelson Street and Dean Lane Skatepark. If you fancy a bite to eat, Gloucester Road is the place to go, a long stretch of trendy shops, cafes, and bars line the busy road hoping to tempt you through their doors. Sightseeing is thirsty work!
How To Redeem
- Special Diet Menus (on request)
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- Daily Housekeeping
Amazing Hotel and Staff!!!
Definitely looking to book again very soon
Excellent hotel right in the heart of where you need to be
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Sep 2022.
- £15 supplement to upgrade to a privilege room; payable directly to the hotel.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 30.06.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Mercure Bristol Grand Hotel