- Room Upgrade
Leonardo Inn Glasgow West End Stay: Breakfast & Prosecco for 2
A Glasgow stay at Leonardo Inn Glasgow West End for two with breakfast and one bottle of Prosecco to share. £69 for an overnight stay - save up to 53%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 12:00
- Where: Glasgow.
- What's included: An overnight stay for two people with breakfast and one bottle of Prosecco to share.
- Hotel: Stay at the Leonardo Inn Glasgow West End, based to the west of the city.
- Room: Stay in a Superior guestroom with Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, hairdryer, an en-suite, and tea and coffee making facilities.
- Area: Explore the city’s art nouveau stylings, pubs, and restaurants, check out the Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, head on a tour of The Clydeside Distillery, enjoy countless nightlife opportunities, and visit Loch Lomond.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 31st Aug 2022.
With all the perks of an exciting city and the promise of impeccable countryside on your doorstep, Glasgow has it all…
We’re offering you an overnight Glasgow stay with breakfast and one bottle of Prosecco to share for £69, saving you up to 53% off the Leonardo Inn Glasgow West End's prices.
Leonardo Inn Glasgow West End
You don’t need to head abroad to experience buzzing cities and jaw-dropping scenery, all this and more can be found in the vibrant city of Glasgow! Throughout your stay you’ll rest up at the Leonardo Inn Glasgow West End, boasting a TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Award for it's fantastic hospitality. From this sophisticated setting, you’ll have easy access to the best sights, sounds, and flavours that define Scotland’s largest city! Make a toast to your stay with one refreshing bottle of Prosecco to share before getting cosy in a Superior double room with Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, an en-suite, and tea and coffee making facilities. A bar awaits whenever you fancy a tipple, plus, each morning, a hearty full Scottish breakfast will line your belly for a grand day out!
Lying along the majestic River Clyde, Glasgow is a beautiful city that has rapidly become a cultural hub for all of Scotland. Walk through the long rows of impressive buildings and their Victorian and art nouveau stylings, taking the time to soak up the colourful cafes and welcoming pubs. Don your history hat and visit one of the many speciality museums that dot the city including the famous Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum, Glasgow Police Museum, and Scottish Football Museum, or admire the architecture of the Glasgow Cathedral and City Chambers. Scotland’s beverages are known far and wide and for good reason! Hop on a tour around the Tennents Wellpark Brewery or The Clydeside Distillery for an education in inebriation with your favourite drinks. At night, the city comes alive with plenty of exciting clubs and distinct bars, including the bombastic Nice ‘N’ Sleazy, the intimate La Cheetah or the underground Sun Club. If you fancy something a little more relaxed the next day, visit the gorgeous Loch Lomond and enjoy true tranquillity by its quiet waters.
How To Redeem
- Room Service
- Daily Housekeeping
Helpful staff welcoming and friendly
Great location for this long weekend break
Would definitely stay again in the future
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid for stays until 31st Aug 2022.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability
- This deal will be advertised on site until 14.08.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Jurys Hotel Management VAT number: GB287154183