Scarborough Glamping Pod Stay - 2 Nights For Up To 4
A North York Moors National Park stay at St Helens in the Park for a two-night camping pod stay for up to four people from £49 - save up to 46%
Check in: 13:30
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Scarborough, North York Moors National Park.
- What’s Included: A two-night camping pod stay for up to four people
- Cabin: Stay at St Helens in the Park, Caravan & Camping in a spacious cabin with French-style doors and electricity supply!
- Facilities Each pod has a heater, electric socket with USB, charging ports, mirror, lights and black out curtains, Wi-Fi, showers, a laundrette, hairdryers, a baby care area, and 16 amp electrical hook-ups.
- What To Do: Scarborough is only five miles away, with stunning coast lines, plenty of restaurants and activities and a famous beach to stroll on! Or unwind in the evening over a pint of ale and a hearty pub meal.
- When: Valid for low season or mid season stays on selected dates until 22nd Dec 2022.
If the thought of packing a tent is a little too much for you to bear for your summer holiday, then why not forget the canvas and pegs and enjoy the luxury of a wooden pod cabin…We’re offering you a two-night camping pod break for up to four people from £49, saving you up to 46% off St Helens In The Park's prices.
St Helens in the Park
Based near the edge of the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors and just a short drive from the coast at Scarborough, St. Helens Caravan Park is the perfect destination for a fun British family holiday this summer. Set over 36 acres of beautiful countryside, the park boasts 10 camping pods which are perfect for anyone looking to enjoy a camping trip without the hassle of putting up a tent or having to sleep under canvas. Each pod holds up to four people so you can take the whole family on holiday, complete with heater, electric socket with USB, charging ports, mirror, lights and black out curtains, Wi-Fi, showers, a laundrette, hairdryers, a baby care area, and 16 amp electrical hook-ups, so you’ll have everything you need to enjoy a short camping break. If nature is your thing, then there are six acres of dedicated country park for walking and relaxing, with sheep, pigs and alpacas to see along the way.
Scarborough, North York Moors National Park
If you want to explore beyond the park, then the town of Scarborough is only five miles away, with stunning coast lines, plenty of restaurants and activities, plus the famous beach which attracts tourists from all over the country. With the local pub just walking distance away, why not unwind in the evening over a pint of ale and a hearty pub meal? However you choose to spend your time at St. Helens Caravan Park, a fun, relaxing and enjoyable stay is guaranteed for all!
How To Redeem
- Play Area
- Free Parking
Just got back from a lovely 10days in St. Helens
The Fine Print
- One voucher per group of four.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Voucher valid on selected dates until 22nd Dec 2022.
- Valid for Sun-Weds check ins.
- Low season stays are valid from 2nd Jan-28th Apr 2022 and 1st Nov-22nd Dec 2022.
- Mid season stays are valid from 29th Apr-7th Jul 2022 and 1st Sep-31st Oct 2022.
- Excludes bank holidays.
- Valid for Sun-Wed check-ins.
- Check availability here; https://sthelenscaravanpark.campmanager.com/CheckAvailability.asp
- Beds are not included, customers will need to bring sleeping equipment; cabin space for two double air mattresses.
- £2.50 surcharge per dog per night; max. two dogs per pod.
- 48-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 19.12.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by St. Helens Camping & Caravan Park VAT number: GB168736423