- Attraction tickets
Gulliver's World Stay & Play Package for 4-6 - Theme Park Tickets!
A stay & play at Gulliver’s World, Warrington with overnight accommodation and theme park entry. From £139 for one-day entry for up to 4 people, from £159 for one-day entry for 6 people, or from £179 for two-day entry - save up to 30%
Check in: 10:00
Check out: 16:00
- Where: Gulliver's World Theme Park, Warrington.
- What's included: A stay & play for four or six people in a family suite with theme park entry to Gulliver's World.
- Accommodation: Stay in a Safari Lodge for up to four people or a Western Lodge for up to six with a breakfast bag included at Gulliver’s World, Warrington.
- Theme park: Explore themed areas from The Lost World of the Living Dinosaurs to Smugglers Wharf. Family rides include The Antelope Rollercoaster and Desperado Drop Tower - perfect for children aged 2 to 13.
- Area: You’re just a short drive away from the centre of Warrington along with an extensive range of shops, restaurants, cafes, and pubs to keep everyone smiling
- Dates: Peak dates include 2 days of theme park entry. Off-peak Fridays include one day of theme park entry; your day of departure. Off-Peak Sundays include one day of theme park entry; your day of arrival.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates from 18th Feb 2022 until 16th Oct 2022.
Transport you and your family to a whole new world with a trip to the awesome Gulliver’s Theme Park Resort in Warrington.
We're offering you an overnight stay & play for a family of four with overnight accommodation in a family suite with one-day entry to Gulliver's World Theme Park from £139, a stay with one-day entry for six people from £159, or a stay with two-day entry from £179, saving you up to 30% off Gulliver's World’s prices.
Gulliver’s World Hotel
With over 40 years of bringing the fun to families, Gulliver’s are experts in all things entertainment. Even your accommodation will be a blast! Groups of four will stay in a spacious Safari Lodge; the newest accommodation units on the resort which boast superb safari theme throughout! There are bunk beds for the kids, a double bed for adults, shower, kitchenette, living space and outdoor seating. Groups of six will bed up instead in a modern Western Lodge outfitted with everything from a large lounge area, to a fully-equipped kitchen, hot drinks facilities, plus Western-themed surroundings to stoke the imagination! Whichever you choose, the kids are sure to love it.
Themed Dens & Lodges
- Western Lodge - Sleeps up to two adults and four children. It’s fully equipped with everything you need for a great stay, including outdoor seating in a Western-themed area!
- Safari Lodge - Sleeps up to two adults and two children. It’s fully equipped with everything you need for a great stay - a 'camping' experience on a whole new level!
Gulliver's World Warrington
You won’t be short on things to do at Gulliver’s World in Warrington, as it’s the biggest Gulliver’s resort in the UK! With over 25 rides, you’ll be spoilt for choice with the attractions at Gulliver’s World. Whether you like the thrill of a roller coaster, the splash of a log flume, the spinning of a merry go round, or want to try them all, they’ll be something for you to enjoy at Gulliver’s. Adults, there’s no excuse, as you’re able to accompany children on all of the rides at the theme park! They also have an indoor mini waterpark, perfect for those hot summer days, along with plenty of food and drink outlets where you can refuel before you tackle the rides again!
Gulliver's World Warrington
What Age Is Gulliver’s World For?
Gulliver’s World is an amazing theme park, which is ideal for children. The park itself is family-run and is aimed at families who have children that are aged between 2 and 13 years old. There are rides to suit every child here from toddler to teen, which makes it a great day out for the whole family!
Can Adults Go On Rides at Gulliver’s World?
Yes! Adults are able to go on all of the rides at Gulliver’s World. Children under the age of 16 will not be allowed into the park unless they have an adult aged 18 or over accompanying them. Adults must supervise their children at all times around the park, and please note that the attraction does not have a crèche facility available.
What Are The Themed Areas At Gulliver’s World?
- Gully’s Cartoon Studios, here you’ll find The Wriggler, Gully’s Grand Prix and Ellie’s Animal Merry Go Round
- Smugglers Wharf, here you’ll find The Antelope Wooden Coaster, Pirate Ship and Pirate’s Cove
- Lilliput Land, here you’ll find the Dodgems and the Horses Carousel
- Discovery World, here you’ll find the Alpine Log Flume and Tractor Ride
- Safari Kingdom, here you’ll find the Togo Tower, Adventure Canyon, Temple Raider, Tree Top Swings and Jeep Safari
- The Lost World, here you’ll find Dino Safari Tours, Sky Tours Observation Tower, The Incubation Unit and Flight of the Pteranodon.
- Wonderland, here you’ll find Veteran Cars, The Mad Hatter’s Tea Party and Fire Brigade Ride.
- Western World, here you’ll find Apache Falls and Desperado Drop.
You can also find the Gully’s Express Railroad at the entrance plaza, where you can enjoy a nice trip around the theme park, and see all the rides and attractions. It might be a good place to start!
Are There Places To Eat In The Theme Park?
Absolutely! No one will go hungry at Gulliver’s World with their great selection of restaurants and food stalls around the attraction. You’ll find a whole range of meal options for adults and children. The restaurants and food stalls available at Gulliver’s World are:
- Gully’s Grill Hotspot, here you’ll find burgers, hot dogs and chicken nuggets
- Antelope Galley, here you’ll find sandwiches, cookies and other snacks
- Costa Coffee, here you’ll find official Costa Coffee, sandwiches and sweet treats
- Lilliput Fryer Hotspot, here you’ll find a range of tasty chips with delicious toppings
- Starlight Theatre Bar Hotspot, here you’ll find a range of beers, wine and soft drinks
- Big G Diner Hotspot, here you’ll find a range of pizzas and hot dogs
- Diamond Lil’s Hotspot, here you’ll find savoury snacks like sausage rolls and healthier eating options
How To Redeem
- Special Diet Menus (on request)
- Snack Bar
- Play Area
- Express Check In Or Out
Brilliant family break
The Fine Print
- One voucher per family of four (two adults and two children) or six people (two adults and four children), as detailed above.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Valid on your selected visit date ONLY, as detailed above.
- Gulliver’s T&Cs apply.
- Peak dates include two days of theme park entry.
- Off-peak Fridays include one day of theme park entry; your day of departure.
- Off-Peak Sundays include one day of theme park entry; your day of arrival.
- No cancellations or changes once redeemed.
- Subject to availability.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 09.10.2022. Price is subject to change.
This deal is brought to you by Gulliver's VAT number: GB419740736