- Dinner included
- Welcome Drink
5* Crazy Bear Stay: Champagne & Dinner for 2 - 2 Locations!
A Beaconsfield or Stadhampton 5* Crazy Bear stay for two with one flute of Champagne each on arrival, one bottle of Tsarine by Adriana Champagne in room, a three-course dinner and breakfast. From £389 for an overnight stay - save up to 50%
Check in: 16:00
Check out: 11:00
- Where: Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire, or Stadhampton near Oxford.
- What’s included: A 5* overnight stay for two, a glass of Lanson Extra Age Brut Or Rosé Brut Champagne on arrival, a bottle of Champagne Tsarine by Adriana in your room, three-course dinner at the Thai or English restaurant and breakfast!
- Hotel: Stay at the award-winning Crazy Bear Hotel, an opulent hotel with eclectic design and interiors, a Jacuzzi and pool in Beaconsfield and a charming farm in Stadhampton.
- Room: Relax in a choice of spectacular rooms, including Deluxe, Superior, and Suite packages. Each room is individually decorated with astonishing attention to detail, some of which including freestanding roll top baths for added luxury.
- Champagne: Begin with one flute of Lanson Extra Age Brut or Rose Brut Champagne each on arrival, and toast with one bottle of Champagne Tsarine by Adriana in your room.
- Dining: Sit down to a sumptuous three-course dinner served in the English or Thai restaurant and wake up to a delicate continental breakfast in the morning.
- When: Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Nov 2022.
Today’s deal is so Crazy luxurious we just can’t Bear it!
We're offering you an overnight Crazy Bear Hotel stay for two people in a Deluxe Room with one flute of Lanson Extra Age Brut or Rose Brut Champagne each on arrival, one bottle of Tsarine by Adriana Champagne in room, a three-course dinner and continental breakfast for £389, a stay in a Superior Room for £435, a stay in a Junior Suite for £465, or a stay in a Suite room for £499, saving you up to 50% off Crazy Bear’s prices.
The Crazy Bear Hotel Collection
Forget your definition of luxury because we’re about to upgrade the word thanks to the fabulous folk at The Crazy Bear Hotel! This renowned collection of spectacular hotels are famous for their eclectic designs, masterfully combining the opulent and the indulgent to create rooms that are as luxurious as they are comfortable.
With today’s Crazy Bear Hotel deals you’ll get to enjoy an unforgettable overnight stay for two people at either the Beaconsfield or Stadhampton locations, with both 5* hotels providing unique accommodation with plenty of sumptuous extra touches; think plush velvet interiors and striking décor, lit by elegant chandeliers and treading the line between absolute luxury and absolute comfort. Both hotels will most likely have your jaw on the floor from the moment you walk in, with amazing attention to detail throughout.
The Crazy Bear Hotel Beaconsfield takes decadence to the next level, with a stunning terrace housing a swimming pool and Jacuzzi, perfect for a spot of indulgent relaxing. At the Stadhampton Hotel, which was the first Crazy Bear hotel ever, you can look forward to exploring abundant gardens and even the Crazy Bear Farm and farm shop! There is a range of room options in both properties, from Deluxe Rooms through to Suites, each one uniquely decorated, with some featuring freestanding copper baths by the decadently comfortable king size bed.
On arrival to the hotels you’ll each get a flute of Lanson Extra Age Brut or Rosé Brut Champagne to toast the special occasion, and for a real treat you’ll also get a spectacularly indulgent bottle of Champagne Tsarine by Adriana in your room! As if this all wasn't enough of a treat, you’ll get to tuck into a three-course meal each - check out the sample menu here - at the award-winning Thai or English restaurants available at both venues, and of course a continental breakfast in the morning. Talk about a treat!
Crazy Bear Hotel Beaconsfield
Beaconsfield is a beautiful little town located in stunning Buckinghamshire, where you’ll find the old and the new coexisting peacefully surrounded by countryside, making this the perfect place to get away from it all! Explore unique stores in this quintessentially English town, before returning to the luxurious comfort of your host's fabulous restaurant and bar. If you want to get some real fresh air, head out and take a walk in the spectacular countryside within easy reach of the hotel. For the more adventurous, Go Ape Black Park is a short drive away, where you can enjoy exploring the forest from above the trees!
Crazy Bear Hotel Stadhampton
Based in the rural outskirts of Oxford, Stadhampton is a charming little village which is surrounded by beautiful English countryside. The village itself is full of photo-worthy sights like old cobbled walls and thatched houses, as well as a few village pubs that make perfect pit-stops when out exploring the landscape. If you fancy a bit more of the hustle and bustle of a city, Oxford lies just 15 minutes away by car, where you can visit the world-renowned architecture of the university and spend the day exploring all the shops on the high street and down the cobbled lanes. Why not give punting a try, or visit the famous botanical gardens?
Crazy Bear Hotel Q&A
Does Crazy Bear Have A Dress Code?
The dress code at Crazy Bear is smart casual - no trainers please! - but why not match the indulgent and eccentric surroundings with equally as theatrical threads. After all, every stay at Crazy Bear is a special occasion!
Can I Get A Massage At Crazy Bear
Absolutely you can get a massage at Crazy Bear Hotel - a very good massage at that! A blissful experience to remember, we highly recommend treating yourself to their luxurious adaptation of traditional Thai massage using candle-warmed fragrant oils. Their specialist Thai therapists offer a deep and thorough treatment with some acupressure and stretching.
Are Children Allowed At The Crazy Bear Hotel?
Children are welcome to stay and dine at Crazy Bear - and the bold colours, patterns, animals and textures are sure to catch their eyes just as much as the adults. Families are welcome, and children are sure to enjoy the farm and surrounding countryside of Crazy Bear Hotel Stadhampton, and the nearby Go Ape adventure of Crazy Bear Hotel Beaconsfield.
How To Redeem
- Daily Housekeeping
- Free Parking
We had dinner in the Thai restaurant and everything was delicious (The Crazy Bear Hotel - Beaconsfield)
Staff very good and service was good too (The Crazy Bear Hotel - Beaconsfield)
Outstanding!!!!! (The Crazy Bear Hotel - Stadhampton)
The Fine Print
- One voucher per two people.
- May buy multiples as gifts.
- Must book by 30th Oct 2022.
- Valid for stays on selected dates until 30th Nov 2022.
- Valid for arrival days/room type purchased only. Some date restrictions may apply.
- Valid for two adults sharing (minimum age requirement is 18 years).
- No pets allowed.
- Customers are advised to pre-book their preferred reservation for breakfast and dinner prior to check in; availability may be limited, and the hotel may be adhering to social distancing government guidelines.
- Continental breakfast is served in the English restaurant from 7am to 10am.
- Three-course dinner is served in the English or Thai restaurant.
- Set menu dishes cannot be swapped or changed.
- Special dietary requirements cannot be catered for, including vegan, etc.
- Dishes may vary.
- A discretionary service charge of 13.5% will be added to your final food/drinks bill.
- Full voucher value to be used in one visit.
- A credit card pre-authorisation of £150 will be required at check-in to cover any incidentals during your stay, this will be released following bill payment at check-out.
- Cannot be applied to existing bookings.
- Offer is subject to quoting your voucher code at the time of booking.
- No refunds granted under any circumstances 14 days after purchase.
- Booking is essential; vouchers will not be accepted without booking.
- Telephone bookings only (no online bookings).
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or vouchers.
- Check-in available from 4pm, check-out required by 11am.
- Bookings are non-refundable (vouchers are redeemed at the time of booking) and non-transferable (cannot be changed).
- Subject to availability; please book early to secure your preferred dates.
- This deal will be advertised on site until 29.10.2022. Price is subject to change.
- Representative 21.9% APR (variable).
- Purchase rate 21.9% p.a. (variable).
- Assumed credit limit £1,200.
This deal is brought to you by The Crazy Bear VAT number: GB268088074
This deal is brought to you by The Crazy Bear VAT number: GB268088074